PDA

View Full Version : Material Usage

Frozencookies
May 19, 2003, 09:35 AM
I hear this "FOnewearls can only use a certain amount of mats" and so on. I don't quite understand it. Do different types of characters get different material usage amounts? what are the numbers for HUmars, RAmars, FOmars, and RAcasts? those are my characters, so I wanna know what I should and shouldn't use on them. Another question: why didn't they make a dexterity material? They made everything except a dex material.

Atax
May 19, 2003, 09:44 AM
On 2003-05-19 07:35, Frozencookies wrote:
I hear this "FOnewearls can only use a certain amount of mats" and so on. I don't quite understand it. Do different types of characters get different material usage amounts? what are the numbers for HUmars, RAmars, FOmars, and RAcasts? those are my characters, so I wanna know what I should and shouldn't use on them.

Look up the character profiles here:

http://www.pso-world.com/classes.php

Another question: why didn't they make a dexterity material? They made everything except a dex material.

The hit mats were removed in the GCN/Xbox versions, to make things more challenging.

AppieDPC
May 19, 2003, 10:54 AM
*thinks back of dc days* how completly useless the dex stat was on a mag thx 2 the hit mat every1 (even legit folk) maxed their ata way b4 lv 80 or so(back in the day when there was no Mat Limit lol)

Kent
May 19, 2003, 06:19 PM
Humans can use a total of 250 non-HP, non-TP materials; Androids and Newmen can use a total of 150 non-HP, non-TP materials.

All species can use a total of 125 non-Power, non-Mind, non-Def, non-Evade, non-Luck materials.