PDA

View Full Version : Vhard Dark Falz with an ANDRIOD!!! Annoying

jDA025
May 19, 2003, 09:57 AM
Ok here's my situation i'm a lvl 53 HUcaseal and i want to get to Ultimate to get my Oroagito and i can't seem to beat Dark Falz...THe lack of resta really makes it so much harder because i run out of Mates and Star Atomizers in what it seems no time at all...Can someone help tell me how to beat this enemy fast and efficiently permitting me to access Ultimate....if this helps my equipment is

Yamato when close Vulcans when Kinda Close, and Bravace when far...should i stick with Vulcans the whole time??
Some Frame 4 slot
God HP
Dragon HP
Resist Holy
and i dont know...maybe super resist? or change to Resist Holy (the 10 one) when he goes into the last form
and my mag is
DEF 50
STR 100
DEX 50
Mind 0

can someone please help me with this?

Reenee
May 19, 2003, 11:12 AM
You need 390+ HP to survive the slash, and boost ELT as much as possible. I also suggest a gun with HP-stealing capability. Melee is a no-no.

excecutor
May 19, 2003, 09:31 PM
i had the same problem buddy, i just used a varisita and it helped me greatly, but then again, i could take 2 hits from it being a hucast, that helped my conservation of healing items a lot. so i would just asume lvl up and keep working at it.

Guntz348
May 19, 2003, 09:56 PM
I would suggest a high % ray gun with either a fire special or an HP drain special. If you can get both it would be ideal. This way when he is at a distance, you can either do damage, heal or both. Remember that even when he is in his white phase and you can't hurt him with normal attacks, he is still open to fire based attacks, that's what the fire raygun is for. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Stalfos333
May 19, 2003, 10:04 PM
He is not open to fire based attacks, he is open to the special attacks of a weapon and any tech. I doubt you'll manage to hit with a HP halving attack, or an instant death spell or attack, but if it ignores defense it will hit.

jDA025
May 19, 2003, 10:10 PM
I got the solution!!!! Unlimited Mates...its great thanks alot for all the suggestions im going to have to use them tomorrow when i go at Dark Falz...i will inform you all of the outcome and how i exactly went about defeating this adversary with a lvl 53 HUcaseal...the next step is ULTIMATE and that shall be a challenge for her also..ciao

Nicodareus
May 20, 2003, 05:21 AM
Erm yes.. It's not that hard.. As long as you have 390 HP, go to falz, drop all your trimates, go to the first room, die... Go buy more trimates.. Go back to falz room, drop em all, die.. 80 trimates on the ground and theres no chance he's winning.. (I'm sure you already figured this out of course.. I just dont know why so many HAVENT..

HaLLa
May 20, 2003, 06:23 AM
if your running out of healing items you could always go to boss....drop....die...and then go back

rena-ko
May 20, 2003, 07:38 AM
or level some, find some HP mats and so on...

NeoPhatnutz
May 20, 2003, 12:56 PM
Yes, bringing supplies to the boss battlefields in a suicidal run. I believe the process is called "Backpacking". If not, I just invented the name http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

It's very simple, and I discovered this marvel of a process back in V2 when my HUcast simply couldn't last long against Dal Ral Lie.

It's simple and ideal, and a true lifesaver for any Droid Characters: Telepipe in front of the boss Portal. Simply bring all the supplies you need for a Boss. Quickly run in, and let the battle start. Drop everything before you get KOed. Back to town, buy back the supplies, make sure your cash isn't on you, back to the pipe, remake the pipe. Repeat.

Me and the boys back in the ol' neighborhood do this whenever they feel like they don't have a chance. They know I'll see them through cause I'm the best & most experienced player of them all (plus, with the strongest characters, of course). But when it comes to bosses, all that matters is having everyone alive at the end for the EXP that's distributed around. And no matter how good you are, A RAcast can only hold so many Moon Atomizers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif We did this against Ultimate Falz (believe me, you WILL need to with a Droid), and conquered him with a good fight. Simply do it as many times as you need to until you feel confident enough with the extra supplies (or you make the ultimate mistake of accidentally not putting your money away one trip and losing it in death. Then you have no choice BUT to try http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

In any case, this is highly recommended for Falz and Olga Flow. I would have succeeded against Ultimate Flow doing this with my three friends, but then there's that whole "Flowen Soul Possession" thing. We kept killing each other, and after a half hour of running away, the supplies exausted and we gave up. Anyone know how to deal with that situation in Multiplayer? Still, if it weren't for that attack, it would have been very possible. And it's worth it on Ultimate Falz multiplayer/online, for the 39000 EXP everyone gets.

Its survived me very well through bosses that would have been otherwise impossible done as is. After all, how else could a LV101 RAcast beat Ultimate Falz offline? (YES, me again, and my best example of successful backpacking http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

Stalfos333
May 20, 2003, 01:04 PM
To counter that attack, have your "buddies" stop killing you...If you don't attack him, nobody takes damage. Honestly, you have to be pretty impulsive to not wait out the attack, since it just makes things harder if you don't.