PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda Clan (Xbox version)

DaRkTeMpLaR113
May 19, 2003, 01:17 PM
I want to start a clan for the Xbox version. Because im tired of wasting my time online looking for fun legit people to play with.The rules are simple no cheaters and must be willing to start from lvl 1

This is a 100% Legit Clan NO CHEATERS. If you are a cheater or you dupe dont bother joining plz...

Must not screw over clan members, will be joining clan contest once high enough level. Im willing to give out free 9+ star equipment to good and loyal clan members. There WILL be a rank status.

There will be certains days set for Item Search or Battle mode or just Lvling Up

Here how it goes...
Only one person per name
if you think of a name thats from a zelda game and that i didnt post ask me and ill give the ok.(just as long as its from any Zelda game its all good)

Here are the names first come first get no 2 person can have the same name.

Names Zelda
Link(I've Taken This name)
Zelda(AmyRoseSTC)
Impa
Ganon
Ganondorf(UltimaRage1)
Sheik
Young Link
Ralph
Saria
Agahnim
Din
Farore
Malon
Marin
Nabooru
Navi
Nayru
Tetra
Veran
Twinrova Kotake
Twinrova Koume

There are MANY more but they must be the SPELLED like in the game.

Our place will be US/Davburite/5 that is where we will be meeting.

And plz try to make the Character look like the name you choose. In other words dont choose a Force if your going to pick link.

I hope anyone who joins will like it...

thx... The official leader and founder of the Legend of Zelda Clan Xbox and Gamecube versions is GorillaShoes. You can catch his post here:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=47123&forum=8&start=0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaRkTeMpLaR113 on 2003-05-22 14:35 ]</font>

AmyRoseSTC
May 20, 2003, 07:05 AM
Hello,

I should be getting PSO for the XBox in a few days. I am already a member of the Gamecube Legend of Zelda clan (I am Saria).

Would it be ok if I joined the XBox version of the clan also. I would like to be Zelda if this is possible, you may want to check this with GorillaShoes first.

Hope to see you on PSO soon.

GorillaShoes
May 20, 2003, 12:04 PM
Yea its completely fine with me.

DaRkTeMpLaR113
May 20, 2003, 03:16 PM
Well, there is your answer.

AmyRoseSTC
May 21, 2003, 07:19 AM
I should be online on Friday, I need to know what time to meet you (Internet Time if you can) and what ship to meet, in the forum it says Antares 10 but isn't that a Gamecube ship or do that have it on the Xbox version also?

Look forward to meeting you.

DaRkTeMpLaR113
May 21, 2003, 12:16 PM
It's the same on the Xbox too. I will be on friday. I haven't figured out what time I will be on but I will post it when I find out. I also might change the ship and block because Antares is getting a little crowded. Other than that, it will be the same as the Gamecube, game name will be Hyrule and password will be zelda, password is all lower case. Make sure you are at Lv. 1! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaRkTeMpLaR113 on 2003-05-21 10:23 ]</font>

UltimaRage1
May 21, 2003, 05:27 PM
Would I be willing to create a Lv 1 character? Probably once i get this RAcast to Level 40 (by this weekend), I'll make Ganondorf

UltimaRage1
May 21, 2003, 05:28 PM
You should use a less crowded ship, try Epdote or Davburite, your clan your options, I just make suggestions

DaRkTeMpLaR113
May 22, 2003, 04:30 PM
Sure, you can be Ganondorf. That was also a good suggestion. We will use ship Davburite, block 5. I have to go to a funeral friday morning out of town so I will be on about 8ish(pm eastern time). If I am not, then just make the game Hyrule and password zelda, password in lower case letters.

UltimaRage1
May 22, 2003, 07:16 PM
Ganondorf: HUcast or HUmar, hmmmm

That is the question I must decide, any suggestions will be welcome

UltimaRage1
May 22, 2003, 07:25 PM
oh yeah and if possible, I'll try to make a website for the clan on MSN or something (I don't feel like paying for site)

DaRkTeMpLaR113
May 23, 2003, 11:38 AM
I think Ganondorf would be a HUmar.

UltimaRage1
May 24, 2003, 08:18 AM
I'll create him today and we can have a meeting tonight at 5 or 6 PM EST

DaRkTeMpLaR113
May 25, 2003, 07:12 PM
Hey, sorry I have not posted a time to meet but my internet has been down on and off. We will have a meeting on Monday. I will be on almost all day if I can on Davburite/5, game name Hyrule and password link. If you all know what time you can be on then tell me so I can make sure I am on at that time. My Link will be at Lv.1 because I have not used him yet! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaRkTeMpLaR113 on 2003-05-25 17:13 ]</font>

UltimaRage1
May 26, 2003, 12:04 AM
I created a rough design of the web site, you can check it out here

http://groups.msn.com/PSOXLegendofZelda

UltimaRage1
May 26, 2003, 02:46 PM
I'll be on at 7 PM EST

DaRkTeMpLaR113
May 26, 2003, 09:43 PM
Ok, I am so sorry guy's. I was not able to get online because my internet is acting up really bad. So, until Knology figures out what's wrong, I am going to resign as leader of the Xbox version. I think UltimaRage1 would be a good candidate. I would still like to be Link though. So, are you up to it?

UltimaRage1
May 27, 2003, 03:41 PM
No problem, I will be happy to handle the clan, I'll see if I can rally any members by putting the link in my sig and you can still be Link. Ganondorf is my favorite character.

On the site, I'm mostly using the most recent concept art of the characters (Wind Waker Link, Wind Waker Zelda, etc.)

I'll put the link to this topic and the site in my sig so people will know about it, hope your internet starts working again

celador
May 28, 2003, 09:24 AM
I was on Gamecube PSO until last month. I just now got PSOX and would like to join your group. I would like to be Mighty Darknut(M Darknut is charcter name because the whole thing would not fit). I know it is not a main charcter but I like playing as a HUcast. I could let there be more than 1 but then you would have to put ranks on the names of the charcters. Maybe just 1 Mighty Darknut and the rest be Darknuts with some kind of rank.

Let me know if I can join and how you would like me to join.

Gametag: Merida

UltimaRage1
May 28, 2003, 05:13 PM
yeah, you can be Mighty Darknut (awesome enemy, BTW), I'll see if I can rally a meeting tomorrow at around 8 PM EST

DaRkTeMpLaR113
May 29, 2003, 11:15 AM
I will do my best to be there. Oh, I am using HUmar as Link and can he be in his water tunic instead of his original tunic because the green one is pretty ugly.

UltimaRage1
May 29, 2003, 03:13 PM
yeah, Water Tunic Link is pretty good, Ganondorf's at Level 2 (I let my friend use him for a little bit) and let's see if we can meet up at Davburite/Block 5 at 8 PM EST today, I'll be there for 20 to 30 minutes waiting for you guys in case you run late

Game Name: PSOX LOZ
Password: Wind Waker

UltimaRage1
Jun 1, 2003, 05:07 PM
Alright guys, I have an idea and I need your input as soon as possible, every Saturday we will have a meeting at 6 PM EST to 8 PM EST at Davburite/Block 5

Each week, I will post the game name and password for the next meeting