PDA

View Full Version : special weapons and level

Nineje
May 19, 2003, 02:28 PM
i would like to know if there is a link between special weapons and the level where you are.
====> it seems that there is no spec. weap. in the first level 1 of each stage, cose i only find them in the level 2.
(for exemple, all the spec. items i have found in forest, in hard difficulty, where in forest 2 and none in forest 1, and it's the same for caves, mines and ruines).Is it normal or what?

Kildin
May 19, 2003, 02:40 PM
I am gonna reply in french as he comes from France http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Effectivement j'en ai jamais trouve dans Forest 1 / Cave 1 / Mine 1 et Ruin 1 mais tjrs dans les 2eme et 3eme level... tu ne les trouves pas qu'en hard mais aussi en normal (j'ai trouves grass assassin's arms en mode normal a Cave 2)... voila j'espere que ca aide

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kildin on 2003-05-19 12:41 ]</font>

Nineje
May 19, 2003, 02:52 PM
OK, merci.
Mais en normal tu en trouves moin souvent n'est-ce pas?
les seuls objets rares ke j'ai trouve en normal sont des photons drop et des addslot.
Dans tous les autres cas, je les aient trouve en hard(j'en suis a cette difficulte pour l'instant).
J'ai l'impression qu'ils apparaissent bcp plus souvent depuis ke le mode hard est debloqu?meme en normal.

=====>sorry for french http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nineje on 2003-05-19 12:55 ]</font>

mightyJoeDunn
May 19, 2003, 06:33 PM
Any possibility of a translation of what you just said?

Blue-Hawk
May 19, 2003, 11:13 PM
On 2003-05-19 16:33, mightyJoeDunn wrote:
Any possibility of a translation of what you just said?

well, using babelfish, kildin roughly said this-
Indeed I never have some finds in Forest 1/Cave 1/Mine 1 and Ruin 1 but tjrs in 2nd and 3rd level... you do not find them that in hardware but also into normal (I have find grass assassin' S arms in normal mode has Cave 2)... I espere veiled that Ca helps

and nineja said this-OK, thank you. But into normal you moin of it often isn't this finds? the only rare objects ke I have find into normal are photons drop and addslot. In all the other cases, I have find them in hard(j' am has this difficulty for the moment). I have the impression that they more often appear to bcp since ke the hardware mode is debloqu?meme into normal.

Trickstr
May 20, 2003, 03:33 AM
il est un zut Fou?

Hey man I've been to france... sorry, well nineje I would like to know the answer to that question to.
I'm guessing it is.

Electron
May 20, 2003, 04:20 AM
I've found lots of rares on Forest 1/Caves 1/Mines 1/ Ruins 1.

Yesterday on Ruins 1 I found a Mace of Adaman in the first room and in the second room i found a Club of Laconium. About 10 rooms after that I found another Club of Laconium.

Duder_Cooter
May 20, 2003, 08:35 AM
I also find a lot of weaky rares in the first part of each level. But you have to expect that, being it is the easiest part of the game.

Nineje
May 24, 2003, 07:38 AM
Thank you all for your ansers.

Zuna
May 24, 2003, 10:37 AM
well i can find special weap on lvl 1 (Forest 1/Caves 1/Mines 1/ Ruins 1)too so i think they can appear anywhere

salut a tous lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zuna on 2003-05-24 12:23 ]</font>

Joko
May 24, 2003, 10:41 AM
nah. At level 82 i found my pal rappy who gave me my oriagito.