themysticsayan
May 19, 2003, 03:44 PM
in the wep combanation section here
it says syncsta + lavis cannon = lavis blade
syncesta + lavis blade = double cannon
and heres the clincher
syncest + double cannon = lavis cannon

thats what you started out with

is this just a mix up or is this the horrid truth?

Reenee
May 19, 2003, 04:10 PM
It's the truth. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

themysticsayan
May 20, 2003, 09:35 AM
why would you want to go back to wat u had?

th0rnz
May 20, 2003, 11:59 AM
You don't want to, that's why you don't go past the double cannon and you're fine.

It's also extremely rare to see someone who has found a Lavis Cannon, and 2 Syncestas.

NeoPhatnutz
May 20, 2003, 12:36 PM
No it's not. I'm here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

My friend has a Redria character, whose Poulilly Slimes can give up the Lavis Cannon. Unfortunately, I only see him every few weekends, so the opportunity is sparse. Thus, many weeks ago, when I stayed the night, I also stayed up ALL night working nothing but the Blue Slimes, looking to farm some lucky blood pudding. And it took a short while, but just before sleep was due to get the better of me, Poulilly #6 coughed it up. After hearing that guy who slayed 30 Mil Lilys to get the Psycho Wand, I consider myself EXTREMELY lucky.

As for the Syncestas, that's easy. My secondary Character is an ORAN, and Syncestas there come from Hildetorr. I pipehunted them like no other, and got my 2 Synz after just 3 of the "Rock Armors". Is that also considered lucky?

I'm almost there to using the final Syncesta on my Lavis Blades. Just a little more ATP to gain. Too bad the HUcaseal's already maxed on Materials, I'll have to gain the last bit of ATP through levels.

I plan this stuff out carefully, you see. My primary char, a Purplenum, can find the Lavis Cannon & Syncesta as well. But the odds? Well...

LAVIS CANNON - Ultimate Forest: Tollaw
Syncesta - Ultimate Mines: Sinow Red

...judge for youself. Would you get enthusiastic with those locations?

But with the right opportunities and dedication, I found the same items off of Rare monsters. All I had to do was borrow a friend's character for a night. The gamble paid off, I claimed my treasure in record time, and I had all the time I needed to do the rest by myself.

And now, the Double Cannon is almost within reach...

themysticsayan
May 20, 2003, 03:47 PM
crazy
has anyone evr split a poulie slim?
2 red slimes or 2 red slimes or one of each?
im starting a new one on this q.