PDA

View Full Version : GC PSO DEAD?!?!?!

Khabarakh
May 20, 2003, 08:17 AM
AHHHH! I haven't seen any one on PSO for gc! Someone! Anyone! mail me! something!DAMM U,XBOX!

Frozencookies
May 20, 2003, 09:47 AM
eh? what do you mean? Online you haven't seen anybody? Maybe its because everyone keeps getting corrupted...

polishedweasel
May 20, 2003, 11:26 AM
I don't have any problem finding any of my friends on PSO. I think it's just you.

Khabarakh
May 23, 2003, 11:16 PM
It must be just me. I've been looking everywhere, and I haven't been able to succesfully search anyone on 12 guild card pages. Hmmm...

BerserkerKutu
May 24, 2003, 09:59 AM
Next time you see them be prepared for the whistling act...

Orange_Coconut
May 24, 2003, 10:53 AM
Well, chances are they didn't move to Xbox PSO.... It's practically the exact same game just on another system.

Anyways, this is what happens to games. Once people play for a while they either get bored or the have already beaten it. Although corruption is something that happens on the GC, it ALSO happens on the Xbox as well...

I'm somewhat sick of people bashing the GC and the Xbox, I'm sorry but there's really no point. Does it really make the your version better if you talk about the bad things on the other? Not really, they both have bad points to them and good points.

And for the record, the people I have Guild Cards from are definitely still on PSO...

Raziel_Kai
May 25, 2003, 12:03 AM
If you want, I'll be glad to join you online.
Hopefully, I'll be all set to go around this week.
Oh... and on GC. No money to get me another system until this Xmas.
It's hard to come up with cash if you cut down grass all day long and no Rupees come out! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Zuna
May 27, 2003, 03:06 AM
HAHA you should blame zelda too

Khabarakh
May 27, 2003, 08:08 AM
No, can't blame Zelda; its the second best game ive ever played http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

StretchRAcast
May 29, 2003, 04:51 PM
i would blame zelda...i bought it for my brother..and i havent played PSO in a week, cuz all the free time i have, i see him playing zelda!!!

Vivian-Australia
Jun 2, 2003, 01:19 AM
Well I am kinda online.. we just got our Modem from the states..and hooked it up.. Yay.. but lost our characters the very moment we got online thanks to a corrupted memory card..*L* anyways as soon as i build myself back up to what I was ill be back!!
-Bek (Gia)

Zelgadis
Jun 3, 2003, 10:13 AM
Man I need to get online. But due to the lack of funds and the lack of GC modems I can't. And in a month or two I'm joining the military so that cuts out the fact that I can even play for awhile. Ah well. But hey after 3 months of basic training and however long I have to go to technical school means I'll have plenty of money then hehe. I just hope I can locate a modem afterwards. Thats the trick to the GC. You find the game and a modem and your set.

UltimateShifty
Jun 3, 2003, 03:55 PM
what is everybody complaining about the modems?? i got mine very easily or am i just lucky??? i got online today and everything went o okey! see ya all on the net!

Zelgadis
Jun 3, 2003, 05:59 PM
Well either your in an area with lots of modems or you did get lucky. I've been searching for a modem since I got the game three weeks ago and I still haven't found one. My friend has been looking for one for 6 months now, either it's just us or there is a lack of modems in our area.