PDA

View Full Version : Do the effects of God/Battle accumulate?

Axelay
May 20, 2003, 08:49 AM
Just curious. I just traded for one the other day, and I was wondering if the more you had, the faster you could attack. I somehow have crazy visions of shooting speed like Resident Evil 2's Custom Handgun. Sorta like a three-shot burst. I doubt this works the way I hope it does, but please let me know anyway! Thanks.

polishedweasel
May 20, 2003, 08:53 AM
No it does not accumulate. Put on some God Powers and beat stuff to death.

Vanango
May 20, 2003, 09:10 AM
It is cumulative.

If you compare 2 god battles vs 1 you will see a significant difference. I don't know why everyone says it doesn't, I've tested it out w/ a friend (2,3 and 4 equipt verses his one) and they were all significantly faster.

It does make you a lot faster but for the most part having just one equipt is enough.

HooBoy
May 20, 2003, 09:18 AM
i guess someone really should find out the answer to this and then post it where everyone can see it its an age old question and will prob b asked again many times over. Personally ive never tried to find out since i found 1 in my armour was plently with a nice big sword and i dont have space for another one anyway.

Mystil
May 20, 2003, 11:46 AM
On 2003-05-20 06:53, polishedweasel wrote:
No it does not accumulate. Put on some God Powers and beat stuff to death.

LOL!!

Yes it's cumulative. But I think after using two, the third becomes 'dormant'.

phasma
May 20, 2003, 11:54 AM
In version 2, equiping more than one God/Battle did not have a cumulative effect. However, in episodes I&II equiping more than one DOES have a cumulative effect. I have tried it with all four equipped and the speed increased significantly with each unit..

RuneScapeMan
May 20, 2003, 12:01 PM
On 2003-05-20 06:49, Axelay wrote:
Just curious. I just traded for one the other day, and I was wondering if the more you had, the faster you could attack. I somehow have crazy visions of shooting speed like Resident Evil 2's Custom Handgun. Sorta like a three-shot burst. I doubt this works the way I hope it does, but please let me know anyway! Thanks.

Have you ever seen anyone shooting/hitting double speed?
No, I don't think so... I had three once, and trust me.
IT DOESN'T WORK!
Just get one and no more...

NodMan
May 20, 2003, 01:45 PM
It does stack up with more than one i compared the firing rate on Nug 2000 then with one then two then three and then the fourth one and the speed significantly increased.

Vanango
May 20, 2003, 03:47 PM
The problem w/ having more than one god battle is when you are actually playing they have the tendency to act as though they unequip, but if you phsycially unequip and reequipt it's fine again.