PDA

View Full Version : How to get MORE RARES WITHOUT cheating!!!!!!!

neobashi
Mar 11, 2001, 03:31 PM
Ok I started out with just a mag cell 502 and now I have chainsawd stag spread needle lavis cannon and so forth. But I did not steal or dupe anything. First u must find someone who is will ing to give u a somewhat good rare like spread needle or a Stag then find a person who is willing to trade 2 items for it but dont care what the 2 items are alsong as theyre rare now u take those 2 and find someone who needs one of them and trade him for whatever hes got. This worked perfectly for me. Also trade ur high lvl disks like grants and megid theres lots of people looking for them trust me, i got a lavis cannon for a grants lvl 12 and its totally worth it. Hope this helps for u people who cant get rares. This really does work. But remember if u really want to find rares in a level do not TRADE it is time based and luck based so the more u play the more likely u are to get rares!!!

Ukyou
Mar 11, 2001, 04:24 PM
Not sure it's worth a Lavis Cannon, but I do agree with the high lvl disk thing. Just because the letters aren't gold doesn't mean it isn't EXTREMELY rare. If someone just happens to have a lv15 disk I don't have, you can bet that I'm gonna try to get it ^_^

GEBB
Mar 11, 2001, 05:43 PM
Sorry but i believe trading for items is cheap. I used to dupe and do that too but i realized thats really cheap so i deleted all my rares like lavis cannon and my lvl 999 opaopa. Now im searching for rares everywhere.

Heero_Yuy
Mar 11, 2001, 09:08 PM
Well you are wrong there guy. Luck is not for items it is for attacks. More luck=more critical hits. Hope that clears it up that more luck does not equal more rares.

Raion
Mar 12, 2001, 02:41 AM
Hey Uk, nice sig, where did ya get it!

BlitzGott
Mar 12, 2001, 02:59 AM
When he said Luck I don't think he was talking about the stat, after all, there is quite a bit of real-world luck needed for finding Rares.

sengson
Mar 12, 2001, 07:30 AM
i think in order to get higher percentage of getting rares. one must 1st complete all the side-quest.

AdamW
Mar 12, 2001, 09:05 AM
That's a very interesting theory sengson. I noticed that when I beat all the quests on Normal I did find a Hunter's Field, Ranger's Field and Force Field. I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure those three are somewhat rare. I just last night beat V Hard in offline. Now, I should go back and do all the quests in Hard and V Hard and see if I get more rares. BTW, I have heard a rumor of how to get some super rares. Does anyone remember the night when the servers were going down and they kept flashing numbers and strange signs on the screen? Rumor has it that, if you start a V Hard game in the Japanese servers while this countdown is taking place, everything a monster drops will be extremely rare. I can't vouch for this as I haven't actually tried it, but as soon as I see those numbers again, I'm bolting for the Japanese servers. It's at least worth a shot.