PDA

View Full Version : Do the Yasminkov weapons have any special attributes...?

Axelay
May 21, 2003, 01:11 PM
I recently saw someone post that the Yasminkov mechguns have as much range as a standard rifle, and I am curious to see if this is true or not. Do all of the Yasminkov weapons have any special attributes like this? (Not special attacks, just attributes.) Something like increased range, higher rate of fire, etc. Can anyone clarify...?

NodMan
May 21, 2003, 01:48 PM
No they dont they are the same as all the weapons that their are classed with but with greater power.

Davion
May 21, 2003, 04:00 PM
The Yas mechs have a much longer range than normal mechs, and it looks like the Yas rifle has a much longer range than normal rifles too.

Elusive_Llama
May 21, 2003, 05:26 PM
Nodman, stop spreading misinformation. Your sig already shows your ignorance, kind of like saying a Humar with a Dark Flow owns all :/

Yasminkov 7000 automatically aims for you (auto target).

Yasminkov 9000 has rifle range...I tested it myself against a Justy, Wals and a Visk.

The other two Yasminkovs have no special attributes as far as I know, but I don't use them very often.

Reenee
May 21, 2003, 08:19 PM
About that 7000V...

I swear I had one on DC PSO and it had a strange thing that was kinda helpful.

Even though I am facing straight one way, the gun would be able to target anything way off to the side (not far, mind you...), and I'm able to re-orient myself in that direction. Is that still there?

Elusive_Llama
May 22, 2003, 12:28 AM
Yasminkov 7000 automatically aims for you (auto target).