PDA

View Full Version : How expensive was your ticket to a Pal Rappy?

MaximumDrive
May 21, 2003, 08:52 PM
Since Androids can't use Ryuker, they must use a Telepipe instead. But how many did it cost you to get the rare it dropped? And if not the first time like it just happened to me, then was the rare worth all the money you spent trying to get it?

MaximumDrive
May 21, 2003, 08:55 PM
So far, I've spent a good 20k only. Thats for now. But what I'm wondering is if I have to spend another 20k. Not that it matters much cuz my flow is maxed out at the bank but man, its pretty annoying having to go to the bank and back.

VulpesMundi
May 21, 2003, 10:12 PM
It depends on if the item is worthwhile. In my case my Greennill RAcaseal has earned me three Guard Wave armors so far. Those are definately worth it. I don't remember how much it took to find the first or all of them, but the amount used is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned. Meseta is practically worthless since it's so easy to obtain.

MaximumDrive
May 21, 2003, 11:26 PM
You got a point there, Mundi. But also understand that if you're at low level.. money is pretty hard to come by. Plus you need it.. for those four-slotted armors in the very beginning which are pretty expensive. Also.. I found my RED PARTISAN after my 5th Pal Rappy. But also during five runs in the Forest, I stumbled upon four FLOWEN'S SWORD's.. and right now, on my sixth.. I got a SILENCE CLAW. So pretty much it hasn't been a bad day. So.. for all the meseta I spent.. it was pretty much worth it.
Now hopefully.. the Sil Dragon will give me a DRAGON'S CLAW http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-MaximumDrive

NekoHikari
May 22, 2003, 02:34 AM
Step 1: Buy 10 telepipes, and then drop them right next to where your telepipe is on Pioneer 2.
Step 2. Repeat step one twenty times.

This method will make your life a lot easier!