PDA

View Full Version : ok what the heck

Speedstick
May 22, 2003, 12:09 AM
my modem isnt working wtf, at first i was using the old dc cord cu its longer and went into my room better, now i used the gc cord and all the freakign cords i have and nothing is working, says it fails to connect to the server cuz theres no cord there...is the modem broke? it was working earlier this morning wtf?????? these are so hard to find

Captain_Dude
May 22, 2003, 12:21 AM
I have no idea what you just said. Could you reitterate that and try and make a bit more sense please?

I'm here to help, but if I cannot understand, I cannot help...

Speedstick
May 22, 2003, 12:27 AM
i made perfect sense, i said i was useing the old dreamcast phone cord to get on to the net to play, i was using it because its a longer cord and it goes into my room (phone jack in my room doesnt work), but i think i broke that so i used the cord that came WITH the modem and that didnt work either, i then tried to use other cords i had, nothing was working, even though it worked earlier, so how can the modem be broke, and if it isnt, why isnt it connecting.

ps: sorry im just a lil pissed, dunno if my last topic made sense or not ^_^

Speedstick
May 22, 2003, 12:39 AM
aside from the typos i think

Captain_Dude
May 22, 2003, 01:00 AM
Alright, I understand. But USE SOME FRICKIN' PERIODS.

If the two cord thingies(forget the name) connecting the cube to the phone jack are in working order (meaning the phone works when you use em, but GC does not), and the servers are up. Perhaps there's a problem with your ISP, if that's the case, then you should just wait and try and connect later...

Speedstick
May 22, 2003, 01:42 AM
how can it be the isp when im on the pc now on dsl (or do dsl and modems have a totally diss server all together) and when it connects it doesnt dial at all, it doesnt even try to, just tells me it cant cuz no cord

Speedstick
May 22, 2003, 01:44 AM
-typos sorry

Benoit
May 25, 2003, 09:24 AM
If you use DSL and you're trying to connect with a Modem Adapter installed on your GameCube, it won't work.