PDA

View Full Version : High level techs for Pinkal

PatserGOUKI
May 22, 2003, 04:56 AM
Hi,

I was just wondering... I have found a lot of high level techs, all lvl 29... but
I heard pinkal can find the ;v 30 techs easier. Is it true u can find lv 30 ra-techs in ult ruins easy with pinkal?

Im still looking for these techs...

Magneto Lv 80 Pinkal

VulpesMundi
May 22, 2003, 05:10 AM
It's not that Pinkal finds level 30 spells easier. It's that Pinkal is the only ID that can find level 30 offensive technique disks. Any way you look at it, level 30 disks are fairly uncommon no matter what ID you use. Anyway, here's a breakdown for you...

Foie, Zonde, Barta, Gifoie, Gizonde, Gibarta, Rafoie, Razonde, Rabarta, Grants, and Megid...
Pinkal can find up to level 30, all other IDs can find up to level 29.

Resta, Shifta, Deband, Jellen, and Zalure...
All IDs can find up to level 30.

Anti...
All IDs can find up to level 7.

PatserGOUKI
May 22, 2003, 05:21 AM
Ok, now I actually know! Thanks Vulpes.
I actually found all techs lvl 29 and the Resta, Shifta, Deband, Jellen and Zalure lv 30...

I found Megid lv 27 and Grants 25.
This was all found with my REDRIA lv 152 chara.

I was wondering if I could find lvl 30 techs, but now I know, Ill try it with my Pinkal.
Thanks again

PatserGOUKI

Maki_Nomiya
May 22, 2003, 06:54 AM
On 2003-05-22 03:10, VulpesMundi wrote:
It's not that Pinkal finds level 30 spells easier. It's that Pinkal is the only ID that can find level 30 offensive technique disks. Any way you look at it, level 30 disks are fairly uncommon no matter what ID you use. Anyway, here's a breakdown for you...

Foie, Zonde, Barta, Gifoie, Gizonde, Gibarta, Rafoie, Razonde, Rabarta, Grants, and Megid...
Pinkal can find up to level 30, all other IDs can find up to level 29.

Resta, Shifta, Deband, Jellen, and Zalure...
All IDs can find up to level 30.

Anti...
All IDs can find up to level 7.

Im WHITILL, and i found Rabarta 30, Foie 30, Gifoie 30, and MORE

Maki_Nomiya
May 22, 2003, 06:59 AM
by the way i found them playing SINGLE and OFFLINE - -; so, that about Pinkal is untrue

Stalfos333
May 22, 2003, 01:36 PM
Either a Redria or a Skyly found Foie lvl 30 for my Oran FoNewm...