PDA

View Full Version : God/Techniques

s3rial_one
May 22, 2003, 09:33 AM
I was curious how these things worked... the impression I'm under is that they're just like having skill bonus items from Diablo 2. If they are, I'm definitely interested in trading in my God/Minds in favor of them, but I have a few questions, first.

1. Do they stack?

2. I heard hunter & ranger casters can't exceed the level 20 cap; can forces exceed lv.30?

3. If forces can exceed lv.30, what's the cap? 42?

VioletSkye
May 22, 2003, 10:03 AM
they stack but will not exceed the class limit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

s3rial_one
May 22, 2003, 10:33 AM
Wow... that ranks right up there with the targeting system and FOmarls in terms of dumbass ideas by SonicTeam... something that increases all your techs by 3 levels, but isn't obtainable until you can already get your techs up to the cap.

*rolls eyes* oh well, I guess it's back to hunting for level 30 disks.

Mystil
May 22, 2003, 10:48 AM
I have god/tech. And God/tech pretty much is useless anyway, once you start finding lv27 to 29 disks. Really, lv30 techs are no much different in terms of power from lv27s, 28s and 29s. Just a slight power increase, and the animation is mosr different.

I'm trying to trade mine off, but no FO's wont it.

soralan
May 22, 2003, 10:49 AM
why do you need to get your techs to the limit to find one ?

unless you think you are not powerful enough to get one without high techs, which is unlikly as most of my fonewns techs are still under 20 and im doing fine in ult.

Zuna
May 22, 2003, 12:29 PM
it can raise all your tech + 3 , but after equip the max lvl of tech are 30 (anti 7)
i think it is ok to use, by the time when you are looking for 30 tech disk..

NeoPhatnutz
May 22, 2003, 12:40 PM
It's only really useful when you're starting a new Force. That way the effect that you have on your spells is significantly boosted the entire time.