PDA

View Full Version : Really need help!!! Pleeeeeease!

RuneScapeMan
May 22, 2003, 03:10 PM
Im level 142 and I haven't done the "seat of the heart" quest!!!!
This is what I've been doing:

I beta temple, spaceship and CCA and beat gal gryphon...
Then I went online and made a room without password on Dubhe block 9(0 users).
But I can't start it!
Is it on extermination, events, retrival or shops????
I can't find it!!!!!
Have I done anything wrong????
Please help, all the level 80 have done it and they laught at me when I ask them how to start it!
I whon'tquit until I done it!

DigitalGekko
May 22, 2003, 03:16 PM
It's under VR. BUT, you must beat CCA in Ultimate, or whatever difficulty you want to play it on.

RuneScapeMan
May 22, 2003, 03:18 PM
I done CCA on hard!!!!
And I started a game on ep2 on hard!
And on VR, I only find that darn "reach of the dream" quest!

RuneScapeMan
May 22, 2003, 03:22 PM
Must I beat gal gryphon on online?
Must I make a room with password?
Must I do it on a special ship?
Must I beat gal gryphon on normal first and then hard?
Must I...
Whaaaaat????????

LollipopLolita
May 22, 2003, 04:34 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=879

read the prerequisites

PacoTferret
May 23, 2003, 12:31 AM
Did you make sure to talk to whats your helpers name.. the one that talks to you all the time. Elly! thats it. did you remeber to talk to her and unlock the Sealab? cause if you didn't the sealab is still locked and that may be keeping you from doing the quest. cause remeber even if you beat the stage that doesn't mean its unlocked you still have to talk to the princable or elly to have it completely unlocked

RuneScapeMan
May 23, 2003, 05:07 AM
I'll test...

Saladwood
May 23, 2003, 05:10 AM
heheheh sealab.

seabed!

watching too much cartoon network?

RuneScapeMan
May 23, 2003, 06:00 AM
I doesn't work!
I can go into seabed and play there!
But I still can't do seat of the heart when I go online!!
Do I need to do some quests on episode1?
I was thinking about the blck paper quests with sue, kireek and those...
Cuz I hven't done any quest on episode1 on hard!!!
Please tell me exacly how you had done when you where able to play seat of the heart!

RuneScapeMan
May 23, 2003, 12:12 PM
This is soooo typical!!!!!!!
Pso-worl is wrong wrong wrong as usual!!!!!
Pso-world is always wrong!
With item findings and so on!
You gotta do something more than I have(altough I have done everything on normal)!!!
I done everything pso-world tells me to in order to do seat of the heart but after waiting in a month, it's getting boring. I wanna do this quest before I quit!!!
So please tell me exacly what you had done when you played seat of the heart and wich level you where!

RuneScapeMan
May 23, 2003, 12:44 PM
Rag bumpo!

LollipopLolita
May 23, 2003, 01:01 PM
if it's so typical, if we're always wrong, then why are you still here asking questions? why not ask gamefaqs?

the guide has worked for everyone else. no one has had problems accessing the quest.

IceBlink
May 23, 2003, 01:13 PM
Try completing the normal mode of Temple, Spaceship, then the three areas, the boss monster, talk to Elly and to the others to unlock the Seabed, and complete it in normal mode?

It might be possible that it won't allow you to access it on hard if you haven't done it in normal...

... But regardless of if you've done it or not, the quest always shows up online. The Quest Lady will interrupt the quest if you haven't done the offline things beforehand...

edit - Ahhh. Simple. Seat isn't on EU ships. It's on JP and the US.

So... why didn't you test it on any US or JP ships?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-05-23 11:29 ]</font>

RuneScapeMan
May 23, 2003, 01:17 PM
On 2003-05-23 11:01, LollipopLolita wrote:
if it's so typical, if we're always wrong, then why are you still here asking questions? why not ask gamefaqs?

the guide has worked for everyone else. no one has had problems accessing the quest.

Umm, that's not true.
Once a guy was asking why Kireek didn't join up.
But he had done all the thing pso-worl told him to...
And I HAVE asked ppl on gamefaqs but no one knows why!

PacoTferret
May 23, 2003, 01:17 PM
no i don't think you have to do the quest. because i have it unlocked on ult, and whats wrong with Sealab. its a lab and its in a sea. and second. why is it wrong to hope that the captain and the blond girl are there? but any who.. but i really don't know what to say it works for me and i followed Pso worlds info.but i do the quest from episoid one but i really don't think that matters does it.

LollipopLolita
May 23, 2003, 01:20 PM
the guy who was asking about kireek didn't follow all the steps in the sue subplot. and getting kireek to show up with you is not accessing the quest.

honestly, do you think saying and screaming that it's typical to have pso world be wrong at everything would make us jump in and want to help you?

if no one else has the problem, ever thought that it might have been something you missed on your end?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-23 11:21 ]</font>

RuneScapeMan
May 23, 2003, 01:26 PM
On 2003-05-23 11:20, LollipopLolita wrote:
the guy who was asking about kireek didn't follow all the steps in the sue subplot. and getting kireek to show up with you is not accessing the quest.

honestly, do you think saying and screaming that it's typical to have pso world be wrong at everything would make us jump in and want to help you?

if no one else has the problem, ever thought that it might have been something you missed on your end?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-23 11:21 ]</font>

Ehh, sorry then.
But of course I have done something wrong but im just asking why.
And I gone so mad now, but I guess that's cuz im sooo bored.
I hve bought two new games now and one will arrive tomorrow, so I'll take a break from pso and when I start playing again, everything will be fun I guess...
After only playing this game 400 hours, it's not that fun any more so I juss want to do that quest =)
Oh, and someone on gamefaqs asked me if I tried on US and JP server and i haven't...
Im gonna test that now. And im gonna do my happy dance if it works.

IceBlink
May 23, 2003, 01:30 PM
If you're 'mad', then perhaps you should go play a different game. o_O

By the way, the quest isn't on EU ships.

LollipopLolita
May 23, 2003, 01:31 PM
On 2003-05-23 11:13, IceBlink wrote:
edit - Ahhh. Simple. Seat isn't on EU ships. It's on JP and the US.

So... why didn't you test it on any US or JP ships?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-05-23 11:29 ]</font>

you see...

and if you see previous posts and news posts, we confirmed it was on jp and us. never said jack about eu.

gamefaqs looked to our guide anyhow...

if you're mad, mind not taking it out on other people? like us??? and screaming omg psow is always wrong?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-23 11:32 ]</font>

RuneScapeMan
May 23, 2003, 01:35 PM
On 2003-05-23 11:30, IceBlink wrote:
If you're 'mad', then perhaps you should go play a different game. o_O

By the way, the quest isn't on EU ships.

here's someone who explains it ALL.
At last, the quest isn't on EU ships and I AM going to play three new games right after I done the seat of the heart quest!
C ya, I whon't play pso for a LOOOOOOOOOONG while, but it will be fun again after this I hope...

And thank you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_kisses.gif

PacoTferret
May 23, 2003, 02:04 PM
the quest kinda doesn't end early tho. it ends at the same point i just think you don't fight as many people. and from what i've notice every thing this site says always works for me people just probly mess up on a small detail. that person probly got some thing wrong or messed up on one of the question answers or didn't talk to some one in the quests. any who. back to the seat of heart. i don't think normal mode has any thing to do with the quest cause i don't have hard or vhard unlocked for seat of heart only norm and ult. i just but i don't know why you can't do it.. unless your not on the Us or Jp ships