PDA

View Full Version : What is this Fabled "Gladiator Spike"?

BBMFttM
Mar 11, 2001, 05:30 PM
Whenever I'm browsing through these forums or chillin/maxin/relaxin all cool in the lobby I always hear peeps talkin bout this fabled Gladiator Spike. It hasn't been duped obviously so it must be that Jesus Christ Item huh? What is it?

One thing that is really buggin me recently is this Opa-Opa mag that is going around. Everyone has this Opa-Opa lvl 999 mag which proves you got a duped copy and you cheat. It used to be the mag to get but now it's as common as the cape mag. All I gotta say is I got a mag cell myself and hope my mag stays unique and ghetto fabulous online. Petra, my rubber ducky who follows me around.

Protons Electrons Atoms Cause Explosions

Ukyou
Mar 11, 2001, 05:50 PM
Well there's a:
Saber x2: Double Saber
Brand x2: Twin Brand
Buster x2: Stag Cutlery
Pallasch x2: dunno, heard ppl beg for Dual Pallasch before (does this exist?)
Gladius x2: Gladiator Spike
??? x2: That black one... *drool*

BBMFttM
Mar 11, 2001, 06:07 PM
Ahhhhh! Ok I get it now. I had no idea there were so many double edged weapons. I allready wanted like 50 things I don't have yet, then you had to mention the double edged black..... drooooooooooooool

Hanzo
Mar 11, 2001, 10:59 PM
I heard that the red is called Stealth Blade and Gladiator Spike is actually Gladius Spike. But this is just what I heard so dont tell people that this is true or anything.

BBMFttM
Mar 12, 2001, 12:46 AM
After reading about this gladius spike I ventured online to see this legendary weapon. Upon my travels I met someone in the lobby and began to discuss the issue at hand. He told me that the double edged blade is actually a hacked item... a hacked item? What does that mean? Does that mean I can't find it?