PDA

View Full Version : Famistu Weekly 5/23 Report, New Quest!!!

ShadowDragon28
May 22, 2003, 05:30 PM
http://www.ktplan.ne.jp/~Gheaven1/

Server Maintanence on May 27, Tuesday (Japan time
zone)

New Central Control Tower Quest

" Tower of Heaven " (rough translation)

Online, 4 Players.

It somehow ties into or is similar to "Seat of the Heart." There's more info about it, but my japanese is a rusty. lol

Richard
May 22, 2003, 05:41 PM
Wow! That's great!

Looks like I might have to dust off my Gamecube next week. Being able to play through Central Tower with 4 people with definitely be fun.

Thanks for the information.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-05-22 15:46 ]</font>

Getintothegame
May 22, 2003, 05:41 PM
Something tells me they may do something extra on this server matinence, other than that... if they listened to the many emails me and my friends sent to them. Ahhhh... Hmm... dont ask, but if there is also a download quest, its my blame! :|

Ignore what i just said, =

Anyhoo, lets check the 'offical' GC pso fourms.

apyh
May 22, 2003, 05:43 PM
anybody have the 5/23 issue of famitsu? I'd love to see some scanned images of the article...

Hrm, or i guess i can just wait four days, but that's no fun.

gallaugher
May 22, 2003, 05:49 PM
cool!

Getintothegame
May 22, 2003, 05:49 PM
Nothing on the pso fourms... where's the offical jp pso page?

Getintothegame
May 22, 2003, 05:57 PM
Ok ok, my translation skills are VERY sketchy, but this is all i got, and it is fairly accurate, but the only difference is that its called THE TOWER OF EAST HEAVEN

Anyhoo, here's the translation, please post this on the main page if you wish!

* The 「 ファミ the 」 just published (5/23 sales) according to, May 27th of 2003 (the fire) at server maintenance of execution schedule, it seems that the tower 」 of the new online QUEST 「 east heaven is transmited.

From May 27th tower 」 * detailed of online QUEST 「 east heaven of transmission schedule
Maintenance day and time May 27th of 2003 (the fire) / * time is unclear
QUEST name Tower 」 of 「 east heaven
Taxonomic / participant number Online QUEST / to maximum of 4 people
QUEST summary * Control tower * east tower stage. Unlike the seat 」 of 「 heart, to the maximum of 4 people participation possibility. Also the pas moth knee Ni parent and child appears.

The latest QUEST where long-awaited 「 control tower 」 4 human simultaneous capture becomes possible. Becoming that stage, the ハンターズ unexplored area 「 control tower * east tower 」. as expected, expects in that top, mono with...?

Alone if the companion who temper can know also the harsh 「 control tower 」 and it is simultaneous, less than you fear. Also will the people who sidestep the seat 」 of 「 heart in one person reason probably be, by all means, in regard to the acquaintance * friend invitation adjusting, trying being tried in at this opportunity, how?

Getintothegame
May 22, 2003, 06:02 PM
east tower stage. Unlike the seat of the heart, to the maximum of 4 people participation possibility. Also the pas moth knee Ni parent and child appears.

EAST TOWER! The seat of the heart is the west tower, i think...
And the parent and child...
I am trying to figure that one out...
My first guess is the parent and child from the NiGHTs quest?

Davion
May 22, 2003, 06:50 PM
Parent and the child: Calus and Mother?

RubyEclipse
May 22, 2003, 07:00 PM
I'd say Davion's idea sounds a bit closer. Don't forget the RAcast and the RAmarl that were introduced in Seat of the Heart...but somehow, a RAcast being the father of a Human seems...well...erm...

Getintothegame
May 22, 2003, 07:06 PM
Hmmm... well, we'll see who won when this quest comes out.

GyroidFanatic
May 22, 2003, 07:28 PM
Don't forget Hopkins and his father...

Guntz348
May 22, 2003, 07:32 PM
Dang I just disconnected my router too. Oh well geuss PSO is going to sink its evil claws into me again. Oh wait, that's a good thing! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DigitalGekko
May 22, 2003, 08:23 PM
I think there's good chance for a quest to come out that uses this level. Seat of the Heart may have been a test more or less, and now they're gonna release it for four players. Yay, I get to hunt ill-gill without worrying about getting struck by megid! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Davion
May 22, 2003, 09:57 PM
Hmm, I'm not so certain about "Mother". What other parent/child combos are there? I think Hopkins and his father is a good pair, but what others? Maybe that RAmarl and her father, whoever he is.

LollipopLolita
May 22, 2003, 11:00 PM
i translated it to be paganini and hopkins

Spacepest
May 23, 2003, 12:27 AM
If its Paganini and Hopkins...oh great, a quest where we have to watch Hopkins drop his HEAT SWORD over and over again...although it might be funny to watch Paganini yell at Hopkins. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ShadowDragon28
May 23, 2003, 02:30 AM
*Sarcasm* Wow thanks a lot for not metioning on the front page that I first relayed the news about the new quest to PSOW. And provided a link to the original source of the news.
Thank you oh so much for giving credit to "Cotan" instead.*

Look at the time I posted this thread and when the "news report" from Cotan was put on the front page.

My post was post around "15:00" or so, on the front the report from Cotan was posted at 16:39.
I actually did relay/report the news bit about Tower of Heaven/Tower of East Heaven over an hour *before*.

I know no one here may give a dam.m, but I'm just a little miffed.
I thought I'd do something nice and give an early heads-up. I guess "little people" like me that's not a webmaster, and cause I'm not a "PSO World Affiliate" what I reported just didn't matter to this site, (other than a few members of the forums) Whatever.

I didn't post the new bit for attention or anything.
Just provide a little news scoop/and *good news* for a change from all the PSO 3/ST bashing...

But it seems IMO, like i've just been snubed by the PSOW Webmaster. Whatever, Thanks alot....*sarcasm*...

Lman90245
May 23, 2003, 02:33 AM
Hmmm, I hope I can exact my revenge on epsilon in this one without elly (which is the only reason I lost) and with 3 other really powerful people >=D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2003-05-23 00:34 ]</font>

Jack
May 23, 2003, 02:57 AM
Bloody typical. I cancel my Hl while I revise for my exams, and this comes up!

rena-ko
May 23, 2003, 02:58 AM
this quest actually sounds fun - now do the other one as a downloadable offline quest and i'm happy, sonic team...

LollipopLolita
May 23, 2003, 03:34 AM
jesus ShadowDragon28, if you really felt the need for the credit then it wouldn't have been a problem, you could have contacted one of us and then we'll put you in np. that easy!

the fact is we got an email from cotan when they had the news and we put it up. and the news post itself took some time itself to type out and translate. i for one know that erupt had to do it three times because psow went down three times when he tried submitting it and had to retype the whole thing.

we could have just missed the post at the board right? read the cotan thing first posted it and then we saw this thread. i mean we're not sitting on this forum all the time reading every single little thing. and we did translate things between cotan and us too. and cotan and psow do email each other, we're not affiliates just for the links.

honestly you could have just contacted me and i wouldn't have problem putting your name up there. i mean honestly, wouldn't we have put up your link? things could have been simply sorted out.

everyone knows we have no problem crediting people who submit news. next time, come to us when you have a problem with us. like i said things could have been easily solved instead of letting it be like this. we always always credit our news sources and people who submit it. it gives it validity.

http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=943&mode=&order=0&thold=0

come on we didn't need all the fuss about this.

On 2003-05-22 22:27, Spacepest wrote:
If its Paganini and Hopkins...oh great, a quest where we have to watch Hopkins drop his HEAT SWORD over and over again...although it might be funny to watch Paganini yell at Hopkins. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

god damn it boy, how many times must you drop that damn thing???? it's not meant to be a dragon's toothpick! thats' the last time i'm giving you a sword!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-23 01:54 ]</font>

SammaeltheDark
May 23, 2003, 12:20 PM
Multiplayer Control Tower... definately saw the team fighting an Ill Gill. *thinks*

Sooooo... any high-level Viridias want to create a game and team with me? I want to get that true Nei's Claw for Nyare. ;P

Jazhara
May 23, 2003, 12:29 PM
Food for thought:

Paganini is in the quest; Paganini is the one who gives out Photon Spheres.

Discuss?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ShadowDragon28
May 23, 2003, 12:48 PM
I'm calmer, alot calmer now. So it was a mix up and all that? Hm, ok.

Well thank you for the the mention on the homepage. I din't mean to get all bent out of shape, but i was just a little askewed the other night, after I saw the News of the new quest from "Cotan" it *seemed* like i was sort of snubed, I was kind of mad. I responded. It was like midnight PST. If I somewhat "overreacted" i'm sorry for that. I hope all is well now.

See, Yesterday I was searching every Sonic Team JP page for some scrape of info or news on any new/classic quests coming up by the end of this month; I *knew* something was on its way, wasn't sure what quest was coming.

Well quite some time was spent on my part in the early noon, and every ST BBS/message board, and found the link to "GameWatch/Game Heaven"? (I forget its name) website posted on the Secret BBS. I saw the reprint of the new Famitsu news artical. And reported it to this site and one other. Hunting for a early news scoop like this something I usually never do.
Next time I'll e-mail or PM you Lolipoplolita. If I had have a news scoop or a complaint. Take it Easy, Blessed Be, and Peace.

LollipopLolita
May 23, 2003, 01:37 PM
never hesistate to contact me. and that goes for everyone. and we don't snub people, we like to credit our members. also i appreciate it if you would be calmer next time and think things through instead of making accussations and calling us assholes.

thank you.

Davion
May 23, 2003, 03:03 PM
On 2003-05-23 10:29, Jazhara wrote:
Food for thought:

Paganini is in the quest; Paganini is the one who gives out Photon Spheres.

Discuss?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sweet cornballs of fire! I think you might be on to something. Oh, maybe you use them IN the quest to get the real ending.

How many towers are there? Do you think they'll have a quest for each? And maybe after all the towers are done, some new revelation might show itself. This is euphoria for us fanfic writers.

ShadowDragon28
May 23, 2003, 03:11 PM
Sorry for blowing my top, I made some harsh comments. I didn't say "asshole" in a post here. I thought what is said in a forum on another site stays at that site's forums, I guess such isn't the case. I was in a haze of being upset. I did edit what I posted at the other site's board. I humbly do apologize.

I admit to making some really harsh comments and blowing up a bit, I was angry based on what seemed to be a snub. I've apologized, so I really see no need to air comments I made on antoher Forum on another site that isn't a part of this site in anyway. again, sorry.

back on topic.

This new Quest is something I feel a lot of GC PSO players had e-mailed Sonic Team requesting to get put up. If that is the case, Sonic Team may actuall "care" about PSO and does accept and at least take into consideration suggestions and requests from mail or e-mails they get from PSO players, and ST seems to do what they can (within the budget and time constraints) to breath life into GC PSO with new quests and Fan Support page Minhiro.

It going to be a blast, teams of 4 battling Ill Gils and Del Lilies and hunting for Control Tower rares like the true Nei's Claw, and Demonic Fork.

Malkavian
May 24, 2003, 05:51 AM
I think they had this quest planned before people emailed them for it. But maybe they have put it up sooner than they wanted for the requests.

Alizar
May 24, 2003, 04:00 PM
I'm getting my android vridian up 2 lvl 80 so i can find me 1 of those Nei's claws!!!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alizar on 2003-05-24 14:01 ]</font>

blazeking240
May 24, 2003, 07:28 PM
i cant wait

GyroidFanatic
May 26, 2003, 01:50 PM
So, this quest comes out tonight, right?