PDA

View Full Version : my items were resatrted, help!

Mmew
May 22, 2003, 07:32 PM
I lost ALL of my items in some weird error. All of my items, including my bank items, bank money, and equipped items. But the weird thing is that I was restarted with a Saber, Frame, Mag, 4 Monomates, and 4 Monofluids, what's weirder is that my level did not reset, I'm still a level 65 HUcaseal. I also kept my 7 or 8 of each trap. My stats were also reset in the sense that they returned to what they would have been if I had not used any materials. Example my 18 luck was reset to 10 and I assume the others were reset, too. I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them or anyone they know. I kept my other chars stuff and guild cards, though...

I've recieved a few spare items from my brothers, and one awesome fellow name Sabren (thanks!).

Davion
May 22, 2003, 07:33 PM
This on GC or Xbox?

Mmew
May 22, 2003, 07:43 PM
GC

Mmew
May 22, 2003, 08:12 PM
Great Story, by the way

Trickstr
May 24, 2003, 04:55 AM
I had something similar all my items dissapeared but nothing else hapened.
when I get a modem I'll give you a Yamato, Elyson, Gobooma's arm and a Combat mechgun.

Reenee
May 24, 2003, 09:40 AM
Wait. What items can you recall being on your person before your stuff got reverted?

Irenicus888
May 24, 2003, 10:01 AM
Whoa i never thought regression was possible in a video game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Mmew
May 24, 2003, 09:30 PM
I remember having a 4-slot perfect frame, a bkb (black kings bar) +80, 3 godpowers, 1 godbattle, and a DC mag with 195 ATP (no, I do not dupe or hack.)

Reenee
May 24, 2003, 09:44 PM
YOU might not dupe, but the Black King Bar and 195 POW Mag seem to be...

Probably must've been because of those dupes.

satoshi1
May 24, 2003, 10:10 PM
They may have been dupes, and may be hard to get back, but he needs at least something to get him off the ground again. I gave him my 150 Pow Sato and some weapon (can't remember right now). But just weapons or slot items may be good.

It almost sounds as if you were playing challenge mode recently and it screwed up and saved C-mode as your regular character, except for the level... I heard about that glitch with C7, at least I think it was C7. I dunno. lol

Why am I posting here? You're on the computer right next to me =P