PDA

View Full Version : How do I submit THIS finding?

Reenee
May 22, 2003, 10:35 PM
I was with my SKYLY HUcaseal, and I fought the Gol Dragon. No, it's not from him...

I found a Club of Zumiuran (I finally know how it's spelled... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif; ) within the boxes left as spoils. We all know it's all random items that come up in these boxes, but I've never, ever found a ?SPECIAL WEAPON in one of those boxes. How would I submit this finding?

LollipopLolita
May 22, 2003, 10:42 PM
select gol dragon, boss box

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-22 20:42 ]</font>

Reenee
May 22, 2003, 11:19 PM
Thank you.

VulpesMundi
May 25, 2003, 06:34 AM
FYI, boss boxes that drop random items are from the next area in terms of what they'll drop. To be more specific...

De Rol Le / Dal Ra Lie (Cave boss): all the boxes drop random items based on the drop charts for Mine 1. This means that on rare occasions De Rol Le / Dal Ra Lie boss boxes will actually drop a level 5 baby MAG.

Gol Dragon (VR Spaceship boss): all the boxes drop random items based on the drop charts for CCA.

Gal Gryphon (Central Control Area boss): there's one set of boxes that drop random items based on the drop charts for the Upper Seabed.

These are also the only three bosses in E1&2 where you can find red box special items, color barriers, amplifiers, and even AddSlots from the boxes they leave behind. However, those same boss boxes may also be empty, like any other random box during regular stages of the game. And just a reminder for those who don't know, Photon Drops can appear out of any boss box that commonly drops a random green tool item (ie. mate, fluid, etc.).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-05-25 04:43 ]</font>