PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so hard to find Add Slots?

MaximumDrive
May 22, 2003, 11:00 PM
Topic

JavaMoon
May 23, 2003, 12:52 AM
I think that addslots are rather easy to find. You can get a 1:1 exchange with Photon Drops.

And I dunno if it's just me, but Yellowboze seems to be the AddSlot king! I've found 6 AddSlots already! And that was just on normal!

th0rnz
May 23, 2003, 01:17 AM
I found 2 Addslots with my skyly in one ruins run in Very Hard.

Just found another with my Redria in Hard forest...

Soukosa
May 23, 2003, 01:35 AM
On 2003-05-22 22:52, JavaMoon wrote:
And I dunno if it's just me, but Yellowboze seems to be the AddSlot king! I've found 6 AddSlots already! And that was just on normal!

Redria also seems to find a lot of AddSlots. With this one Redria char I had, I found 3 AddSlots before I got to the Dragon on the first run through Normal Forest. By the time I got to V. Hard, I had found 8 AddSlots. Then the memory card that that char was on got messed up and I made another Redria later on, and I'm finding a fair amount of AddSlots with them as well.

rena-ko
May 23, 2003, 02:51 AM
yeah, i found 6 in my redria lower level days. add slots got rare but i find photondrops en masse.

Maki_Nomiya
May 23, 2003, 06:28 AM
My redria hucaseal find them easyly too..

no1
May 23, 2003, 07:05 AM
I found none on my first char. 250 hours. Redria.
I've found one on my second char. Same amount of time. Redria. Can't find that many :'(

Malkavian
May 23, 2003, 10:55 AM
I've never found one but they are very useless is better to find photon drops and they can be exchanged for add slots.

Davion
May 23, 2003, 03:12 PM
On 2003-05-23 08:55, Malkavian wrote:
I've never found one but they are very useless is better to find photon drops and they can be exchanged for add slots.

If they're useless, why do you trade Photon drops for them? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Soukosa
May 23, 2003, 11:20 PM
On 2003-05-23 13:12, Davion wrote:

If they're useless, why do you trade Photon drops for them? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I think what they were getting at is that it's better to find drops and then if you need some AddSlots, you can then exchange the drops for some. You can't really do it the other way around.

MaximumDrive
May 24, 2003, 03:26 AM
Well you see a roblem I have is that I can't get online. Now if the shop were to open up offline, then I really wouldnt have posted this topic. I have 3 Charcaters and with Richter, I've found only 2 in just about 200 hours. But I have about 60 photon drops in total if Im counting every character's stash. WHich is why I'll ask if anyone lives in the Miami FL area so maybe we could trade or something.

Malkavian
May 24, 2003, 04:29 AM
On 2003-05-23 21:20, Kalonera wrote:

On 2003-05-23 13:12, Davion wrote:

I think what they were getting at is that it's better to find drops and then if you need some AddSlots, you can then exchange the drops for some. You can't really do it the other way around.

That's what I meant.
But if you are offline >_<
make a character with one of the IDs people say that find much and play through normal mode to collect some. I can't think of something better

Maki_Nomiya
May 24, 2003, 06:54 AM
So true.. if u play offline..

Anyway i preffer keep my Photon drops for a Parasite cell >__<

PhatDiddy
May 24, 2003, 09:46 AM
ive got a bluefull and after 100 hours of gameplay i haven't found a single one. my friends also a bluefull and he said he found one, so i know bluefull can find them.its so frustrating, even though i hav some armor with four slots and i've never used add slot.

Auracom
May 24, 2003, 10:44 PM
Don't feel bad I've never had an Addslot drop... ever! I just trade em for PDs. Its much easier. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

FluxGryphon
May 25, 2003, 01:33 AM
I only saw AddSlot drops when I was just starting out for the first time on the GC. After I got all my characters decked out, I never spent enough time in Normal to get an AddSlot drop. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Which sucks too because I use AddSlots all the time on my rare armors...And I'd like to save my Photon Drops for something else.

Logical2u
May 25, 2003, 08:23 AM
On 2003-05-22 22:52, JavaMoon wrote:
I think that addslots are rather easy to find. You can get a 1:1 exchange with Photon Drops.

Garons Shop online quest? Yay! I can finally have a four slot thing!

chaotical
May 25, 2003, 04:54 PM
quote:"Don't feel bad I've never had an Addslot drop... ever! I just trade em for PDs. Its much easier."
what is wrong with these people? trading addslots for photon drops which you can easily trade for addslots? REDUNDANCY!!!
jeeze, anyway, yeah, addslots are pretty hard to find unless you're lucky or have some sort of streak goin'...