PDA

View Full Version : USB Memory card HELP!

IVIaGiC
May 22, 2003, 11:32 PM
i got my usb memory card in today for BACKING UP my PSO files.It's the one from EMS.Here is my problem,i installed the software that comes on the floppy,however whenever i plug in the USB cable and memory card...the driver installation screen pops ups,but whenever i scan the floppy for the drivers,it says that it Cannot Install the Device and there are no drivers on the floppy.So therefore,i cannot use the USB at all..it just sits as an unknown device.can someone tell me what im doing wrong or where the driver is to install the EMS Cable ect?thanks

Maelkith
May 23, 2003, 12:46 AM
i am having a similar problem. i am allowed to install the drier for the cable, but when i plug in the card it becomes an unknown device.i was able to see the files on the card once briefly. the files showed up in the lag time before it became an unknown device. i cannot get it to work either.

KillerCC1101
May 23, 2003, 01:12 AM
Ok, here is what i do, i plug the usb into the card...before i plug it into the gamecube! then i pull up the program, then plug the card into the gamecube...turn on the GC and then you should know what to do

(damn i butchered that)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KillerCC1101 on 2003-05-22 23:13 ]</font>

IVIaGiC
May 23, 2003, 01:43 AM
Nvm...thanks to HaLLa i got it working...thanks again man!

Maelkith
May 24, 2003, 04:15 PM
I am still in need of the solution-- could anyone post the resolution please. I tried for 2 days with no headway.