PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Is it possible to find rare items in quests on XBox/GC

LunarShadowX
May 22, 2003, 11:52 PM
I'm asking this since I see topics of people discussing hunting for Pal Rappies in Fake in Yellow in order to try and obtain a Red Handgun or something of the nature. I know that on the Dreamcast version you could not get rares in quests, be it offline or online. One of the main reasons I want to know is so that I know whether or not to go God/Battle hunting in Forrest of Sorrow on Ultimate. Thanks to anyone who answers.

Guntz348
May 22, 2003, 11:55 PM
Yes you can. I know for sure on GC since I and many others I've played with and here have found them, as well as many people on PSOW. I assume that XB is the same since it's a port and the same game. Also members here have said that have found rares in quests so I would imagine it's possible.

dropslash
May 23, 2003, 01:08 AM
I just found a whole bunch (of crap) during Lost Heat Sword. So yep, it's possible.

LollipopLolita
May 23, 2003, 03:50 AM
the drops are exactly the same during quests and during normal gameplay. aside from the fact that the newer monsters can only be found in quests and not in normal gameplay.