PDA

View Full Version : Green Text "rare" mags

Vanango
May 24, 2003, 12:55 AM
I orginally wanted a soniti mag.

What I didn't realize about the requirements was the section ID, so instead, I made a pitri mag. So I am afraid I wasted the cell and mag.

I'm assuming you can't and I'll try either way, but does anyone know if I keep evolving it with the "right" section ID if it will turn into the mag I orginally wanted?

I know rare mags can't be turned into anything new but I've never owned a mag that was in green text. Murr. Will the text become gold once it reaches lvl 200? Or are there green text rare mags at lvl 200?

Oh well, pitri is cuter than soniti, but it just doesn't cast invincibility enough... it's probably still better than my damn robochao.

Malkavian
May 24, 2003, 03:19 AM
I think you can still evolve it.

And the mags that come from cell mags #213 or 502 are in green text. maybe because they aren't special enough. This comes from PSO v1 DC and they haven't changed it.

Over
May 24, 2003, 04:41 AM
Hey!
Robochao rocks so stop complaining.
Yes, you do need to change section ID Give a mag cel to a different person and when it evolves you may get a cool mag.
P.S Trade it with someone you can trust like me! Also i am getting the internet. Is it cool
'Live to Play'

BrokenHope
May 24, 2003, 06:16 AM
On 2003-05-23 22:55, Vanango wrote:
I orginally wanted a soniti mag.

What I didn't realize about the requirements was the section ID, so instead, I made a pitri mag. So I am afraid I wasted the cell and mag.

I'm assuming you can't and I'll try either way, but does anyone know if I keep evolving it with the "right" section ID if it will turn into the mag I orginally wanted?

I know rare mags can't be turned into anything new but I've never owned a mag that was in green text. Murr. Will the text become gold once it reaches lvl 200? Or are there green text rare mags at lvl 200?

Oh well, pitri is cuter than soniti, but it just doesn't cast invincibility enough... it's probably still better than my damn robochao.

I think the reason the text is green because it can be one of 2 mags, where's the gold text mags can only be that one mag and nothing else, I also think green text mags can have a cell used on them again and change to the other type, you could try but i would do it offline incase this doesn't work.

Vanango
May 24, 2003, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the replies, I'll try it out and let y'all know.

Robochao isn't that bad, it casts invincibility when my bar is filled... but aside from that does nothing. Not even s/d at the boss.

Its stats are aways at 120/200 and not once has it evere revived me.

hrmph, oh well.

Vanango
May 28, 2003, 02:01 AM
In case someone does a forum search w/ the similar question: feeding a rare mag under a new section ID won't evolve the mag.