PDA

View Full Version : I heard that......

Blue_Seth
May 24, 2003, 11:16 AM
I heard there was this new Megaman TV coming out. Have you heard about it?

Jehosaphaty
May 24, 2003, 01:12 PM
i believe its on fox or WB. somthin about the internet this time. its allrite, but kinda like a gay digimon thing i donno. he like plugs himself into the net and thars this evil guy. its crazy, but i only saw like 10 min of it while surfin tv channels. anyways, maybe sombody else has a better opinion?

ScriptorMarkIV
May 24, 2003, 01:34 PM
Haven't heard of it, I did see the one cartoon with Mega Man and Roll, haven't heard of a new one though.

Kent
May 24, 2003, 08:31 PM
Might you be talking about the MegaMan Battle Network anime? I've seen some of the series already and it is very good. I had heard it got licensed in the US, but haven't come across any other details.

Jehosaphaty
May 24, 2003, 09:56 PM
as far as an anime, on the WB or watever, i didnt think it had that certain anime look to it, though i donno. anyways, id like to see more of it to really get a good opinion. anyone remember the old series on sunday mornings? dang tahts been awhile, but it was a goodie.

cheers

Atax
May 25, 2003, 03:41 AM
Yes, it's an animé.

In America it's called MegaMan: NT Warrior, in Japan it's called RockMan.EXE, and is based loosely on the GBA MegaMan Battle Network series (IE same characters, fairly different storyline). It ain't exactly new, as in Japan it is into it's second season.

http://www.kishuku.com/rockman.html

Ness
May 25, 2003, 10:47 AM
I think it's called Megaman battle NT or something like that. My best friend has been talking about how good it is.