PDA

View Full Version : ultimate weapons....

lethal
Mar 11, 2001, 08:22 PM
ok, from my understanding 3 ultimate weapons have been released...one for each class (ranger hunter force) so far i have seen 2 of them heavens punishment for rangers (::drools:http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif the psyco cane for force, and for hunters i heard it was the "dragon elk" is this true? has anyone seen it? does anyone have it?!?! im sure theres an ultimate weapon for hunters out there...i just hope its not the lavis cannon....can anyone help me?

Sion
Mar 13, 2001, 02:00 PM
UU i haven't heard of them sorry but are they true ? you saw them ?

lethal
Mar 13, 2001, 04:13 PM
UPDATE: yes 3 ultimate weapons were released....yes heavens punishment and psyco cane are two of them but no dragon elk is NOT the hunters ultimate weapons, lavis cannon truly is. And about the dragon elk, well the dragon elk is none other then the .................red double saber ::begins to cry:: yes that means all the double sabers are released (doubles saber, twin brand, stag cutlery, dragon elk, and the rumored gladiator spike/spike gladius) anyway im rather disapointed since i dont beleive that lavis cannon is at all equal to the heavens punishment...which i now own (woohoo!) and one other thing...and heard of "black death" yet another weapons released in the world of PSO?

Hunter
Mar 16, 2001, 01:33 AM
Anybody heard of anything called the 'GRass Sword'? not in reference to the Glass sword.... it looks like the Agito, only the blade is almost double the length.. dark green colorish look. when attacking, it's like the Kileek charecter with the staff in Soul caliber when he strikes the ground.. anybody else seen this? or verify the proper item description? i was in the forest with 2 JP players.. and they had some nifty weapons... even before the Lavis Cannon was out, along with the knuckles & god/hand..