PDA

View Full Version : "Evil Returns", upcoming fanfic. Reply or PM if you want yo

M_BlackHawk
May 24, 2003, 05:24 PM
Ok...time for a long fanfic..I got this idea while I was sleeping this morning, after work. However, I'm looking for people who want their characters to appear in this fic.

I need the following:

Name
Section ID
Favored Weapons: (No Lavis Cannon, since Jessica has that,and Rhiana has the Psycho Wand)
Fighting Style
Appearance
Class

I already have appearances for Daxion, Cajun, Necron and Striker, since they fit into the timeline..but if anyone else wants in, just give me that information

RubyEclipse
May 24, 2003, 06:34 PM
Name: Corundum
Section ID: Pick whichever you want
Favored Weapons: Summit Moon, Twinkle Star
Fighting Style: Erm well, he's a FO so he doesn't do much hand-to-hand fighting..but pick whichever you want.
Appearance: Greyish red/green FOnewm suit.
Class: FOnewm

blazeking240
May 24, 2003, 07:03 PM
Name: Nick
Section Id: whitill
favored weapon: bkb
fighting style: quick and strong attacks
class: humar
apperence: short grey hair and a reddish black suit

BOC
May 25, 2003, 09:51 AM
'hmmmmm' -strokes metallic chin
'the chance to appear in one of the legendary blackhawk fics? whhhhhhy not??'

good luck with the fic dude!

Name: B.O.C.
Section ID: Viridia
Favored Weapons: Yasminkov 7000V, Victory Axe(s)
Fighting Style: Close range gun fighter or swinging 2 axes at once >:)
Appearance: tall black RAcast with O so many dents and scars!
Class: Rockin RAcast

if u need 2 change any aspect of my char (if u include him in the story) feel free 2 do so. just as long as u don't turn him into a pit bull wearing a beer helmet. -wait- that might be interestin

PEACE!!!!!

Night_Shadow
May 25, 2003, 10:40 AM
Name : PaperWEIGHT(WHHEEEEEE!)
Section ID: Viridia
Favored Weapons: Double Saber
Fighting style: Fast , powerful
Appearence: Tall black HUmar with sunglasses and a black afro, wearing all black.
Class : HUmar

Ness
May 25, 2003, 10:53 AM
Name: Ness
Section ID: Whitill
Weapon: Lavis Cannon
Mag: Pain
Description: All tall Humar with teal eyes and a black suit.
Class: HUmar

M_BlackHawk
May 25, 2003, 09:25 PM
On 2003-05-25 08:53, Ness wrote:
Weapon: Lavis Cannon

People, please..please..
PLEASE..take the time to read at least 2 of my fics, "Dark History", and "Back From The Abyss", before making character submissions.

The Lavis Cannon, Elysion and Psycho Wand are already being used. There are also certain other weapons I'm not allowing due to the timeline and story I'm trying to tell.

As always, certain aspects will be privy to my approval. Ness, I'd suggest changing your weapon, and PMing me.

later

M_BlackHawk

Sunblast
May 25, 2003, 10:17 PM
Name: Sunblast
Section ID: PURPLENUM
Favored Weapons: Varista, H&S 25 JUSTICE, Havoc Cannon, Booma Claw
Fighting Style: Uses Strong Attack to knock back enemies so he can stand his ground longer. Uses Varista when against single, powerful enemies. Uses Booma Claw against any Hunters during quests. Havoc Cannon for groups and bosses. H&S 25 JUSTICE for everything else.
Appearance: Purple (150 red, 35 green, 230 blue) RAmar Hairstyle #8, dark purple outfit.
Class: RAmar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sunblast on 2003-05-26 15:41 ]</font>

Sharkyland
May 26, 2003, 12:12 AM
I can provide an evil character. ^_^

Name: Grey
Section ID: Oran
Favored Weapons: Delsaber Shield & Saber
Fighting Style: (ambi dexterous) Extremely fast and deadly, very strategical and calculating, uses magic to test opponent's skill, very adaptive to the environment and tries to use the enivornment to her complete advantage (may use special moves), prefers complete darkness, NEVER casts Resta, seemingly loves one-on-one fights (when possessed)
Appearance: 5'10" (rather tall for a girl), dark skinned which is a contrast to her silver-white grayish hair (somewhat very similar to the HUnewearl in PSO Ep.3), her clothing carries the colors of both black and white, her eyes are light red
Class: HUnewearl

Note: Grey is what somewhat not a PSO character, but it's a character that I am creating in my fanfic. She's a HUnewearl that was somewhat famous on Pioneer 2, but as she traveled down to Ragol (trying to find her parents on Pioneer 1), she gets injected serum by De Rol Lie only then to get possessed by a Delsaber. Though apparently this Delsaber had somewhat of a mutation in it's genetic makeup and causes Grey to also cast "Megid"(Lv.7) and "Grants"(Lv.7). As her body is possessed, it wears down her body causing it to cuts years from her life span, but she is able to move extremely fast and the ability to see in the dark and is almost immune to status effects. Another odd feature is her self regeneration, but it is rather slow. Once she is 'un'possessed, she is paralyzed waist down. It is unclear what her motive really is, she may side on the evil side or good side but only to achieve her goal faster (whatever it may be), but she is very untalkative when possessed, but provides tips, tricks, and strategy when unpossessed.

But... if you want a good character...

Name: Marina
Section ID: Skyly
Favored Weapons: Yamato
Fighting Style: (right handed) Somewhat taught by Grey when she was an inexperience fighter, she has learned how to fight cautiously and strategically, usually doesn't like to fight alone but most of the time she does, but she would rather help someone rather than fight another enemy
Appearance: 5'7", light skinned with somewhat with a orange-pinkish hair, her clothing is a mix of dark purple and light purple
Class: HUnewearl

Note: Marina is searching for her friend, Grey, and she probably knows what happened to her. Marina is Grey's best friend (for Marina doesn't see her as a famous hunter but as a friend), and she doesn't want to see her die. She likes to work together with groups and is rather incompetent on how machines work.

(Pictures will be provided soon.)

Other Notes: Other fanfic writers can use these characters if they wish.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-05-25 23:19 ]</font>

Hunter_Daigoyin
May 26, 2003, 05:32 PM
Hm, I seem to try to participate in all of these, and with different characters.

Name: Kyako
Section ID: Greenill
Favored Weapons: Mostly Red Scorpio, but also uses Power Maser (Note my character file doesn't have these, but I'm trying not to make her look weak, but not too strong)
Fighting Style: Sniper position.
Appearance: Green eyes, light-skin-type plating, pink-purple costume, yellow hair plating with a purple ponytail plating.
Class: RAcaseal
Personality: Very... well, monotone, unless something depressing happens.
History: Well... All I have is she's an android of Dr. Whitill (One of my sister's characters)

blazeking240
May 26, 2003, 08:39 PM
On 2003-05-24 17:03, blazeking240 wrote:
Name: Nick
Section Id: whitill
favored weapon: bkb
fighting style: quick and strong attacks
class: humar
apperence: short grey hair and a reddish black suit

history: was a great assasin then after he watched his girlfriend get brutaly murdered by an assasin friend quit the team he was on and they are still hunting him down
personality: very quiet around people he doesnt know he appears angry all the time because of his cold green eyes but acctually is very nice around friends but around enemys he is a cold blooded killer.

LJ
May 27, 2003, 02:33 PM
Name: Styla
Section ID: Oran
Favored Weapons:Final Impact+5, Kaladbolg, Justy+3.
Fighting Style: Sniping, Blade Combat, whichevber she's in the mood for.
Appearance: Original green outfit.
Class: Ramarl

Davion
May 27, 2003, 02:49 PM
Keep in mind, everyone, that being in M_BlackHawk's fic means that there is a strong chance of you appearing in mine. Also, if I see something I really like in a character, I might just ask for it to have a more important role in my fic after this one by M_BlackHawk is done.

Since "uber" rares are discouraged, you might want to try inventing your own stuff. For instance, instead of Sange and Yasha you could have two katana blades coming out from your elbows. This would be real cool for a HUcaseal. Instead of a BKB you could have a non-extending rod with it's own special properties. Another weapon type I don't see people using is the fist. Maybe two fist weapons that fire foie or somthing. Be creative.

Here's something else. Having your nemesis be an NPC could have all sorts of conflictions with other writings. For instance, DON'T have Kirrek as your main enemy.

It would be good to read "Dark History" and "Back From the Abyss". Both of them are good fanfics M_BlackHawk wrote that are important events in the timeline this new fic is in.

mr_omg
May 27, 2003, 06:14 PM
Name : mr. omg
Section ID: PURPLENUM
Favored Weapons: Red Handgun +50
Fighting Style : Ranged/Sometimes Swords
Appearance : face like my avatar. the RAmar with the blonde hair spikey sorta. black suit
Class : Ranger

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_omg on 2003-05-27 16:15 ]</font>

Logical2u
May 27, 2003, 06:23 PM
First, just an idea. WHy don't you PM people when they get put into the fic?
Heres my data.
Name: Logical2u
ID:Redria
Favored Weapons: I'll put them in order from most wanted to least wanted, so that way if one doesn't work you can go to the next one.
Justy-23ST, Custom Ray, Varista, Crush Bullet, Meteor Smash
Fighting Style: Heavy and Special Attacks. Has such good accuracy that his special hits twice in every combo of three.
Apperance: Brown Ranger Armor, with an Eyeband, Downward brown spikes for hair, and is quite tall.
Class: RaMar

Fina_Tomiri
May 29, 2003, 11:02 PM
Name: Fina Tomiri

Section ID: Skyly

Favored Weapons: Heart Queen Bar: This strange bar is Pink and has little hearts that come out of the end of it when it is used to attack

Favored Armor and Shield: Love Heart and Safety Heart

Fighting Style: Fina tends to perfer useing cunning more than brute strength when fightin a adversary she doesn't know the strength.

Appearance: Face 4, Hair 7, Outfit 2, Hair color matches outfit.

Class: HUnewreal

Histoy: When Pioneer 2 first arrived at Ragol she was a new huntress fresh out of the acadomy but when she heard about the explosion and realized that nothing was going to be the same again. She quickly managed to join a group of hunters that was going down to the surfice near the central dome to try and find out what happend. When they arrived on the surfice they could only find ruined remains of buildings and vehicles and extreamly agressive native animals. After a few months her team made i into the Ancient ruins and that wsa where most of the team meet their death but somehow she managed to live through it and after a while decided that if she was to live through this then she would have to find some help. As she made her way back to the teleporter she got lost and found her way into a small room with a small room full of wepons and armor. As she looked about the room she found three pieces of armor that she liked. As she lifted the Safety Heart, Love Heart, and Heart Queen Bar from their stands the cieling of the room started to colapse and as she barely managed to get out of the room the items she held in her arms flowed with a soft pink light.

WeinerTrick
May 30, 2003, 05:03 AM
NAME: Aura
CLASS: HUnewearl
SECTION ID: Bluefull
LOCATION OF RESIDENCE: Vagrant
EYE COLOR: Sapphire Blue
HAIR TYPE/COLOR: Silver, Medium Length straight. (no.6)
SKIN COLOR: caucasian ( no.2)
VOICE DESCRIPTION: brash, arrogant
COSTUME COLORS: Black leather (1st bar last costume)
HEIGHT: 5'11
WEIGHT: Like She's Gonna Tell You
WEAPON(S): Twin Katanas, one with an Ebony handle, one with an Ivory handle. (Similar to Sange and Yasha, if not THE sange and yasha)
RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: Both (Ambidexterous)
ALIGNMENT: Neither Good Nor Evil
COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: Balancing both Physical and Mental strengths, she is a finely balanced fighter capable of using powerful techniques to support her already masterful skill with blades. She resorts to using support techniques when her own strength is not enough. Using her power to augment her own strength and heighten constitution, Combined with the ability to weaken her opponents strength and constitution, she is a veritable killing machine.

Whomever created her enginnered into her DNA a unique ability for reasons unknown...

The ability to fuse the elements of Light and Darkness, creating an unbelievably strong, yet unstable, attack that is just as dangerous to herself as it is to her target.

As far as she knows she is the only being in existence capable of doing this.

NON-COMBAT SKILLS: Able to metabolize poisons and foreign bacteria within minutes, though still feels thier effects during that time.
DISLIKES: Herself
FAVORITE FOODS: Anything with Red Meat
HOBBIES: Searching for the meaning to her own Existence.
HABITS/QUIRKS: Always Contradicts Herself.
Able to laugh at any situation, regardless of how dismal or hopeless. A Twisted sense of humor...
PERSONALITY: Various. Everything ranging from Suicidal to Complete Jackass. Everything about her is a contridiction.
BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Even she doesn't know where she came from. An anomolous entity in an anomoulous world. She knows she was created like most other Newmans, but not by whom and for what purpose. Her existence is finite, and one day she will die. A newman cannot help that, it is the price of being a creation.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: She refuses to get close to anyone emotionally, fearing that she will left alone once again...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WeinerTrick on 2003-05-30 03:18 ]</font>

Hikosaka
May 30, 2003, 08:44 AM
Seeing that people are starting to make duplicate entries in both the Character thread and these request threads, I'll just lock this one so no more duplicates can be added. Consult the Character bank for all character needs.