PDA

View Full Version : Your Greatest Feat(s)...

Delsaber
May 24, 2003, 08:10 PM
Post them here if you would like. I thought I would start this because I am bored and my precious pinky finger just got sprang or sprung or something about 9:00 pm est today. So post.. I need an excuse to get more total post accumulated and so do you!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-05-24 18:10 ]</font>

Raziel_Kai
May 24, 2003, 10:19 PM
Playing multiplayer offline with my friends (RAmar lvl 35, HUcaseal lvl 33 and FOnewm lvl 43... me being HUcast lvl 94) against Hard Dark Falz.
The feat was actually that in the last form, he chose only to steal my soul... and my friends were completely twinked out... meaning that I ran out of 'mates real quick.
And since they were shouting and yelling and running around trying to get clean shots at the final boss, I couldn't tell them to give me a breather.
(especially since the Force's Grants tech is at level 17... ouch!)
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Deus-Irae
May 25, 2003, 04:01 AM
i think Challenge mode is the most rewarding area of PSO.

i enjoy leveling and finding rares and playing through the normal levels, but nothing beats the feeling of having a good team complete a C level and completing C-mode iself.

SLyNKee
May 25, 2003, 04:05 AM
getting my S-Rank twin in about 6 hours!

Nai_Calus
May 25, 2003, 05:41 AM
Beating Normal Falz with 131 hp.
Seeing 4 rare monsters in two days and getting the drop from all of them.
Holding my own in Ult Caves with a Saber with no %s.

As for things that are just plain fun...

Creating a FOnewearl: Deleting a character you didn't use anyway and playing Knowing One's Heart to get the appearance right.
Trip to Normal Seabed: Couple of Difluids and a bunch of Moon Atomizers.
Feeding Elly to a Delbiter(If only in effigy). Repeatedly: Priceless.

I've been wanting to do that. >_>;
No, Elly, the communications terminal is not sexy, and the robots trying to kill me are not cute.

rena-ko
May 25, 2003, 07:48 AM
building mags and building charas (doing cmode before lvl 15+ techs or any materials are used, then leveling until ult seabed is doable and finding rares on the way... new character, repeat until)...

Logical2u
May 25, 2003, 08:21 AM
Getting a ?SPECIAL WEAPON? in a red box with a gun symbol on hard. It ended up as a varista, and lead to many more rares. That, or my trip through the mission with the mags (mission number two) and finding a Photon Drop. Actually quote here...

When playing that mission, I said...
Wha the heck is a stupid photon drop!?!?!?!
Yep, I was quite newb-ish then

Hrith
May 25, 2003, 08:46 AM
C-mode in 3'46 w/ a HUcast.

Found, yes FOUND a NUG2000-BAZOOKA (from a canabin) & an ELECTRO FRAME (from a Zol Gibbon), I do not regard all the rares I got from rare monsters as a feat (6 STANDSTILL SHIELDS & 4 SANGES, for instance).

Blade_1
May 25, 2003, 08:54 AM
3 Asukas within 20 minutes in one ult addicting food run i couldnt believe it as previosuly i'd only found 2 out of countless runs.

Joko
May 25, 2003, 09:37 AM
A. beating challenge in 5 hour 57 minutes

B. beating falz 3rd form at level 21 alone.

C. Getting both guld and milla to make a bad % guldmilla.

lol

please click on my link guys! i need help! And also join to become my officers! dont forget to clcik continue or it doesnt work!

PlatypusMaximus
May 25, 2003, 09:44 AM
Well, I beat VH Dark Falz with an un-twinked RAmarl at level 64...

Beating Ultimate Olga Flow at level 134 only using one Scape Doll... On a side note, did anyone know that the Holy Ray can penetrate a Morfos' shield auto-matically? I found it out last night... Helped quite a lot...

Hrith
May 25, 2003, 09:59 AM
Thanks fo the info, I've got a HOLY RAY http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Joko
May 25, 2003, 10:11 AM
for some reason so can eggblaster. AND since mine has 95 dark im in heaven. lol

Vanango
May 25, 2003, 10:47 AM
Making it to lvl 123 with my first character (Fonewearl no less), completely legit.

Sham
May 25, 2003, 11:56 AM
Finally winning a game of Janken, which let me say 'Hello' to a shiny, new, legit Spread Needle.

VioletSkye
May 25, 2003, 11:58 AM
Getting into Ult at level 40 with a tweaked out Hucast. I'm not gonna lie, everything was maxed and he had tons of scape dolls. Don't remember exactly how long it took but I'm pretty sure it was under 4 hours. After that I did Dragon runs for awhile and ended up at level 77 in a day. Could have gone higher but I was burned out, LOL.

Delsaber
May 25, 2003, 01:44 PM
I would have to say my greatest feat to date was getting my level 44 RAmar to beat VHard Falz and getting to Ultimate forest at 45. I don't know if you would call my RAmar "twinked". His eqiupment were the following:
JUSTY-23ST
King's Frame
- General/HP
- General/HP
- GOD/HP
- Metal/Body
SECRET GEAR
Kaitabha (20/110/20/50)
and no scape dolls needed.

I beat Da Ral Lie at 53 with my FOmar, but that was easy with a force anyhow. Then after entering the mines I found a ring of Canabin and got to level 75 in about 2 hours.

Joko
May 25, 2003, 02:05 PM
i had a big feat just now- my level 31 **bangpop** just killed a level 132 force with his new yami in one hit. I got 10 PDs as a prize!

By the way-CLCIK my link plz! my army is growing steadly thanks to you great guys! rememeber to clcik continue or it doesnt work.

CGoodness
May 25, 2003, 04:33 PM
I beat De Rol Le while at level 3 on multiplayer
I grew 4 levels http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mystil
May 25, 2003, 04:40 PM
Quite a few. Finding a rare that isn't very common to my ID. Stag Cutlery. I was happy. Getting my FO to lv121 and making that the FIRST time I ever got TWO of my characters past lv100. EVER.

Getting cure/paralysis.

phasma
May 25, 2003, 04:47 PM
I GOT A HEART OF POUM!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

...and I wasn't even searching for the love rappy that donated it to me.

hehe unsuspecting fluffalicious pink bastard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Finally winning a game of Janken

Also, what's that please!??!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phasma on 2003-05-25 14:51 ]</font>

PlatypusMaximus
May 26, 2003, 08:03 AM
Janken is the Japanese name for Rock Paper Scisors... I think they invented the concept...

I use it with my friend when determining who gets the items we find in offline Multi

CrazyJ
May 26, 2003, 02:19 PM
4 God/Bodys in 3 hours

V Hard Caves Nar lilly.

w00t

The_Hero_Of_Time
May 26, 2003, 04:19 PM
Getting my first vharacter to level 112 and then getting corrupted the first time I went online.

locutus
Jun 2, 2003, 11:06 AM
while this isn't a ep 1 & 2 accomplishment, on dc cmode, got a c9 time of 30:43. (was quite happy with that)

LegendaryMage
Jun 2, 2003, 11:20 AM
First Delsaber in Vhard Ruins dropped the right arm I was looking for to go with my shield.

Also beating de rol le offline single player at level 7 with my FOnewm.

Lunchbox601
Jun 2, 2003, 01:17 PM
i'd have to say my greatest accomplishment is getting all the hunter weapons i could have ever wanted! I got a tsumikiri J-sword, Lavis Cannon, a Double Cannon, a Black King Bar, Sinow Red-blades, and a GOD Hand, ever since i was a newbie i've always wanted a Double Cannon and J-sword and there so wonderful!!! Now all i want is an Asuka cause orange is my favorite color and some kantanas would be nice!!!

CakeMan
Jun 2, 2003, 03:25 PM
Mine would have to be finally making RUKMIN MAGS OF ALL COLORS, yep oh yeah finding a room full of Love Rappys was nice too

xxLiGeRxx
Jun 2, 2003, 11:48 PM
the chick human hunter (i forget the name) level 48 and on Ultimate

Lman90245
Jun 3, 2003, 12:24 AM
mine is beating a cocky megid flinging force with my "weak little ramar" in a battle in rule 1... I will never forget how happy I was... and how much I bashed his ego!

oh yeah and I also found a stag with 70 hit that day too! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif