PDA

View Full Version : GoVulmer Woes

Manny
May 24, 2003, 08:57 PM
Argh! I'm the Skyly ID and I have been in the Caves all day looking for a Red Sword. Countless hours have passed and I now have 2 more Red Daggers, another Red Slicer, and 6 more PDs but no Red Swords! Has anyone else had any odd luck just like this. I have gotten about every rare in the caves except for the one that I really want!

Mightymike
May 24, 2003, 09:05 PM
Ugh! I know just what you mean, for the past 3 days i've been trying to find the Mil lilly so I can get Sanche as a yellowboze. I've been piping for countless hours and I haven't even seen one yet. Its getting extremely frustrating.

Soukosa
May 24, 2003, 10:06 PM
You're doing better than I am, I have yet to actually find a red weapon. With my Skyly a Crimson Assassin droped a red box, I go over to find it to be a Photon Drop. With my Pinkal, the only red boxes a Barble will drop are Photon Drops (2 so far).

Auracom
May 24, 2003, 10:40 PM
Hehe me and a bud (Sir Paladin) hunt once and awhile for a red sword and we haven't found a thing. Skly Caves have coughed up a few rares though:

A few PDs
A few Dragon Slayers
1 Durandal
1 Red Slicer
2 Red Dagger
2 Chain Sawd
2 Guilty Light

I'm pretty sure thats it.

Blue-Hawk
May 24, 2003, 11:02 PM
damn you. i have been looking for a chainsawd for a while now. i have a red sword though.

Deus-Irae
May 25, 2003, 03:31 AM
im just the oppisite Hawk. the CHain Sawd dropped right away for me, but ive been looking and looking for that SKYLY Red Sword in the caves for a few weeks now with no luck...

Addicting food is a cool quets, but after the 150th time, its wearing thin:)

Deus-Irae
May 25, 2003, 03:33 AM
oh forgot to say: Manny, consider yourself lucky that you found all of that other good stuff!

the red daggers and chain sawds are great finds. unless your lucky, it may very well take longer than one day of hunting to find the specific rare you are seeking...!

Manny
May 25, 2003, 12:10 PM
The thing is I've been searching for well over a month. @_@ It just doesn't want to drop.

VulpesMundi
May 25, 2003, 01:03 PM
My E1&2 red weapon count looks like this...
Red Saber: seen 2 drop and got both.
Red Sword: seen 4 drop and got 3.
Red Dagger: the only red weapon I haven't found in E1&2 (and the one I want most =>.<=).
Red Partisan: seen 2 drop and got both.
Red Slicer: seen 2 drop and got 1.
Red Handgun: seen about 10 drop and got all but 1.
Red Mechgun: seen 2 drop and got both, but gave 1 away.

Of the 4 Red Swords, 3 were dropped by Skyly Govulmers and the other by a Viridia Nano Dragon. I've also gotten around 10 Chain Sawds while I was searching for a Red Sword with a hit bonus (the third one tekked to 0/15/0/0/25, thankfully). All I can really suggest is to keep trying.

Vanango
May 25, 2003, 01:36 PM
redria... I've done 35 independent runs... I've found 4 demo comets, a red slicer... a bunch of oher random stuff, no red sword. *le sigh*

Zephyr_A-20
Jun 20, 2003, 10:29 PM
Damn.. I've gone up 5 lvs in Caves on ultimate without finding any red swords. All I found was a dorky last survivor. Is it me, or are all GoVulmers plotting against us... One questions, should I bother with having high evasion rather than high defense in ult caves with a 74 hucast?

Auracom
Jun 21, 2003, 12:22 AM
Here's an update on my skly runs...

A few *more* PDs
A few *more* Dragon Slayers
1 Durandal
1 Red Slicer
2 Red Dagger
8 Chain Sawd
3 Guilty Light

0 RED SWORD <----------- bastard GoVulmers need to let em go! GoVulmers can't even you redswords...

Zephyr_A-20
Jun 21, 2003, 03:04 AM
Nice list ^_^. I finally got the chain sawd, very useful against a group of frozen vulmers when low on health, though it has no %'s. Still.. at least it's better than no special weapon. I hope there's an easier way to find a red sword than the addicting food quest.

Deus-Irae
Jun 21, 2003, 03:29 AM
Addicting food or online Ice spinner. either those or plain old Caves runs. but you'll have a higher Govulmer count in the quests.

im still looking for a the Red Sword too. i took a good break from it and used some other characters, but its about time to get back to it and FIND that thing soon...

good luck all!

Atax
Jun 21, 2003, 04:51 AM
Consider yourself lucky, Manny. I've had PSo since last september, done well over a hundreds and hundreds of cave runs with my Skyly HUcaseal, and still havn't found a single red wep yet.

Eumcoz
Jun 21, 2003, 07:35 AM
I haven't found a red sword either, but last night i did manage to find a chain sawd (25/0/0/0/25). I also haven't seen a Mil Lily so i can't find my Sange.

excecutor
Jun 21, 2003, 11:03 AM
ive found 3 chain sawds but nothing else especially the red sword i so desperatly want. oh wait, i found a mil lillie yesterday without piping and it gave me my sange http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif well anyways stupid govulmers, dropped me my red box and i rush up to it only to find!, a photon drop, oh well back to addicting food

Zephyr_A-20
Jun 21, 2003, 10:07 PM
Finally!! I got a red sword(10/0/0/35) in cave 2 in the addicting food quest(6th run). Soon after I found a Mil Lily which only turned up a star atomizer... Hopefully I can turn up some more red swords with some hit%. Does anyone know how hard is it to get the agito(1975?) from migium in ultimate spaceship with a skyly badge?

noob-of-fury
Jun 21, 2003, 11:58 PM
very hard... very very very hard....
I have a skyly at 115 and I'm trying for it, bastard won't cough it up.