PDA

View Full Version : this game is tickin me off

rob22082
Mar 11, 2001, 08:51 PM
this is the third character i lost and i didnt do anything to loose it i dont dupe i dont use a gameshark and i dont back up my character this third character was lvl 79 and had over 100 hours of play time the other two i lost had around 40 hours and were both around lvl 30 i think im just gonne put this game down and not play again i mean loosing all items is bad enuff but to loose everything i had and my character really sux i know its just a game still sux tho

ragnarok
Mar 12, 2001, 12:05 AM
Man, i hate posts like these becuase of sega's fault for not making the game to be one hundred percent woking. It really is bad. I do know what kind of position you are in and all.

Just wait till version 2 comes out or the APPEND DISC. THat way they might/will have fixed the stupid error that destroy the game's value after an incident such as that.

Ambrai
Mar 12, 2001, 01:01 AM
It's sad but after the backup nerf I really dont want to play online. I spend a good 90% of my time offline and the rest of that just chatting or testing something online with another char.