PDA

View Full Version : Guard wave

spyder101
May 25, 2003, 11:50 AM
I have a yellowboze Humar and I'm trying to get a guard wave from ob lily. Just wondering how many hours/how many lily's it took for someone else with the same ID as me to get it. The guides say that it is a rarity level of 5 stars, but I kinda find that unreliable to go by. I dont know if I should just get my grenill to ult and pipe for pal rappy's(seeing how he is only in normal). Any help would be appreciated

DarkShinjaru
May 25, 2003, 12:08 PM
Dunno how common it is between ob lilies, but the rarer the monster that has the item- the better chance ya got. Pal rappies gave it to me almost all the time, seemed that the longer I took to kill an enemy, the crappier the drop. Just keep working at it and maybe you'll get one. I've killed countless amounts of Poufuilly slimes or whatever and never saw one..as for ob lilies, good luck.

NekoHikari
May 25, 2003, 03:44 PM
You're not getting that Guard Wave from an Ob Lily. I've done Ult Caves COUNTLESS times with my Yellowboze Hucaseal, and I ended up having to use my Greenil Ramar to get one. You'll have to pipe for it, for any reliability at all.

Joko
May 25, 2003, 04:05 PM
it took me about 7 trys and after that i jsut traded for it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

click my link and click continue please guys. i need help right now. please i beg you!

chaotical
May 25, 2003, 04:45 PM
yeah, my hunter never found a gaurd wave (which is 11 stars) and my racast has at least 20, they aren't really good either, but if you really want one, go for it with the ranger, they look cool too, with that nifty blue wave thing...

LollipopLolita
May 25, 2003, 06:00 PM
different enemies have different drop rates