PDA

View Full Version : unlikely amount of bad luck

Helios
May 25, 2003, 06:25 PM
ok i'm a lv 68 whitill hucast, i've fought the *hard dragon 30+ times, and no sign of musashi...does this have anyrthing to do with my sec ID?...actually, 2 times out of three the dragon drops 1300 meseta, on a few rare occurences he drops me an antiparalysis.

Reenee
May 25, 2003, 06:37 PM
You do realize the Very Hard Dragon drops an even better weapon called the Yamato...which you should be able to equip already.

Soukosa
May 25, 2003, 06:42 PM
Don't feel bad, it took me forever to get a Musashi with my Skyly. The first one I found was from an enemy in Hard Seabed. I also had the same problems with getting a Yamato too.

CGoodness
May 25, 2003, 08:52 PM
i got yamato on my first try and i got musashi the first time, but on multiplayer offline

im yellowboze so those are like my only good rares though lol

Bill
May 25, 2003, 10:35 PM
Helios, After a few runs threw that hard forests and not finding one ditch the forests and go to mines are ruins for awhile then go back to forest and do another run. I did this today with my pinkal. and when i did the run threw forests again, i found a Musashi and my first try.

silvermax
May 26, 2003, 12:02 AM
i found a musashi the first time i killed hard dragon with my redira fonewearl.. it was really funny

wasnt even looking for it

his death fall killed me,
when i warped back into the boss area, i found a shiny red box

Reenee
May 26, 2003, 12:05 AM
I'm trying to make a point. Helios is wasting his time on a weapon search when he's obviously got enough experience to equip a better weapon, which can be found from the same boss at a higher difficulty level.

Sharkyland
May 26, 2003, 01:32 AM
Hey he might be getting all the rare items. Gotta get catcha rares.

I've been having difficultly trying to get a lot of weapons. It aggrivates me. It's a long and painful process. I'm STILL trying to get the Dragon's Claw... and I'm STILL trying to get the Double Saber. Funny thing is... I've played the levels so much, I've leveled like 120 to 121. Rather effing annoying, BUT someday IT will come. Always appears when you least expect it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-05-25 23:33 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
May 26, 2003, 04:08 AM
Ugh, that damned double saber. I've slaughtered Hard Barba Ray at least a hundred times, with four different characters of varying levels/section IDs, and still no double saber. Seen a Love Rappy with my Oran HUmar, and got another Club of Laconium and an Ice Staff: Dagon today with my Pinkal FOnewm, but that's it. And the usual Nar Lily. Can't get a Stag Cutlery, either, and I split every damned slime I can find. I'll find a red slime before I get one. No, I'll get an Agito off a Nano Dragon before I get a double saber/stag cutlery. -_- Ooh! No! It'll be a Lavis Cannon from a Sinow Red first! Quick, let's go play Knowing One's Heart a billion times! At least I finally got that Red Partisan, so I at least have a decent weapon for my HUmar. X_x;

ASHRAM20001
May 26, 2003, 04:35 PM
hey if u want (and your on gc) ill give u a yamato it doesn't have the best % but its yours if u want...

RaVenous_Monk
May 26, 2003, 04:55 PM
i was killing the hard dragon for the longest time thinking i could get a dragon slayer(now knowing i can't) so i went on and got to Ruins and had my ass handed to me by Dark Falz 3rd form (BASTARD made me wastse all those scape dolls) then did a forest run and sure enought BAM got a rare, hoping, i tekked it into my mushashi