PDA

View Full Version : The weirdest thing i ever saw

Rated_Lexxx
May 25, 2003, 08:32 PM
First let me say I love this set and I love this game. Now to business. I was playing today was my fav charator A female Ranger Andriod Named Lexxx. I was on the mine level on very hard. I found a present on the ground. When I looked in my invertory I could open it and I found a kick ass sword in it( I cant remeber the name right now) ANyway when i fought the boss on that level instead of hte normal music I heard wedding music. Can anyone else explain to me what happen

CGoodness
May 25, 2003, 08:36 PM
errr.. wtf are you talking about
online?
i thought presents were during christmas
but im offline so...
which boss?

Rated_Lexxx
May 25, 2003, 08:41 PM
Sorry I should have said. The same level I got the present on (the mine level). Basically I got a present on very hard on the mine boss. Then went faught the mine boss and instead of the regualr music I heard wedding music. as a side note I found a rappy's wing just lying there. I dought someone jsut dropped it and the boxes after deafting the boss I found two def mat. in a row and someone else said they found a present( thought I dought that cause I never saw the weapon and even got told what was init) and remeber the rappy wing was just laying on the ground at the beginigin of the boss fight on the mines.

CGoodness
May 25, 2003, 08:44 PM
well you get rappy's wings from RAPPYS so im guessing someone dropped it

i have no clue about the wedding music are you sure it wasnt the normal music?

satoshi1
May 25, 2003, 08:45 PM
The wedding music, it's a disc you can buy in gallon's shop.

Rated_Lexxx
May 25, 2003, 08:45 PM
I am damn sure it was wedding music. The other people in the game said it to. I am think someone could have dropped it. But would drop a rappy's wing for no reason. My brother was in the room and noticed it was wedding music to. And what about the present

satoshi1
May 25, 2003, 08:46 PM
People could have just dropped the items cause they didn't want them. Most logical explanation.

CGoodness
May 25, 2003, 08:47 PM
by present do you mean a ?SPECIAL WEAPON that you got from breaking open a box? The red boxes?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CGoodness on 2003-05-25 18:48 ]</font>

Rated_Lexxx
May 25, 2003, 08:51 PM
no it was a birthday gift box. And what is gallon's ship and what does the disk you are talking about do

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rated_Lexxx on 2003-05-25 18:52 ]</font>

CGoodness
May 25, 2003, 08:59 PM
what is a birthday gift box?

I believe gallons shop is the place where you can trade in photon drops but im not sure since im only offline.

you can buy music disks at a shop and they do stuff but i dont know what

Z_Shinji
May 25, 2003, 09:30 PM
On 2003-05-25 18:51, Rated_Lexxx wrote:
no it was a birthday gift box. And what is gallon's ship and what does the disk you are talking about do

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rated_Lexxx on 2003-05-25 18:52 ]</font>

The disks are items you can buy in the Galleon's Shop Quest, you can use them to change the music of the game. Right now there are only 3 avaliable, one plays weird elevator music, the other one plays wedding music, and the last one has kids singing "In the NIIIIIGHT!!!!". To use them, first buy which ever disk you want, then use it like a regular item.

Vanango
May 25, 2003, 10:04 PM
This was a really really really cute post!!

Well the present is another gallon quest thing, you can have items wrapped and give them to your friends as presents! So they have to open it up to see what it is http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The music question was answered, it's just discs you can buy also at the gallon quest. If you take time to look at the left side of the main page there's the regular menu and then you can see "music discs' or something along those lines. Make sense?

Aspriel
May 26, 2003, 03:22 AM
Most entertaining post yet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Good info while with interesting turn of events.

polishedweasel
May 26, 2003, 03:27 AM
As for the present and the rappy wing, those were more than likely dropped on the floor by another one of the people that were playing with you.

Deus-Irae
May 26, 2003, 05:20 AM
lol, funny:)

i dont think anyone abouve actually said this, but it is obvious to me that someone playing in that team dropped the present and played the music disc on purpose for your benefit!

they bought giftwrapping and a disc at Gallons shop. wrapped a sword, dropped some goodies along the way while you were adventuring, and played a new tune at the boss fight!

ive done it plenty of times before, just for a goof.

fun, huh?! (i love this game too)

StevieF414
May 26, 2003, 07:46 AM
were you playing online or offline?

CGoodness
May 26, 2003, 03:49 PM
i presume they were playing online......

Rated_Lexxx
May 26, 2003, 04:19 PM
Also I would like to know how can you tell if something is hacked. I am afarid these r

Depression
May 26, 2003, 05:30 PM
Green box w/ 141 meseta inside, found out that it was a stacked on top of meseta and i couldnt see it.

Deus-Irae
May 27, 2003, 03:29 AM
Lexx, if you did not find them yourself (and you didnt, because someone apparently dropped them) or get them from someone you believe you can trust, then you cannot be sure.

i just assume everything someone tries to give me is a dupe, unless i trust them!

RuneScapeMan
May 27, 2003, 10:45 AM
Lol...
The present containing a sword was dropped by someone!
I drop presents too!
Just to see how happy people gets when they come rushing to the present hoping it will contain a rare item!
You can make items to presents in the gallons shop!
And the wedding music was from a disc!
Those discs are also from gallons shop!
i kinda do that too cuz it's fun hearing wierd music when your in the heat of a battle!
I really like the "IN THE NIGHT, DREAMS DELIGHT, I WANT TO SEE YOU STANDING THERE!!!" while your facinf Falz or something!