PDA

View Full Version : GC: Something very RARE happend to me today!

Genoa
May 25, 2003, 09:26 PM
I was playing Episode II and was trying to find some more Special/Enemy weapons. When I entered one of those small cubed shaped rooms, I saw something very rare. 2 yes thats right 2 Nar Lily's ! 2 TWO TO TOO II!!! I killed the 1st one and it dropped!!!! a knight/power... and the other dropped a Diska of Liberator. Not really good things but still very rare to see 2 rare creatures in the same room of the same type!

CGoodness
May 25, 2003, 09:30 PM
my *mil* lilly that ive found dropped 4500 meseta
my nar lillys all gave dragon/hp 4 total

Reenee
May 25, 2003, 11:00 PM
Now do either:

Play Famitsu cup on Very Hard, and make Nar Lily come out, and do Famitsu Cup the next night and make that Nar Lily come out on the same spot. I love my Flowen's Frames...

Or:

Make 3 Mil Lillies come out within a 4-day period. Without piping. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ginko990
May 26, 2003, 02:01 AM
I saw two hildetorrs in one ay, thats pretty amazing, shy lil fellers.

polishedweasel
May 26, 2003, 03:30 AM
I usually find my rare monsters in the same exact spots. Hildetorrs in the big room in the center of Forest 2 and Al/Pal rappies in the col-de-sac looking room where one rappy drops. The rest of my rare monsters are just random.

Deus-Irae
May 26, 2003, 05:12 AM
On 2003-05-25 21:00, Shapiro wrote:

Make 3 Mil Lillies come out within a 4-day period. Without piping. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mils seem like a pretty common rare enemy for me. ive seen more of them than any other rare critter on the CG.

i saw about 4-5 of them last week with my SKYLY Hucaseal in the caves.

never seen a Hildetor though! heh:)

rbf2000
May 26, 2003, 07:21 PM
Gah, I hate mil lillies.

Pal rappies, easy to find. I got two spirit garments from two rappies.

Nar lilies, easy to find. I got two god/minds from two lilies.

Mil lilies, take 4x longer for me to find than nar lilies. Dropped a knight/power and something else too stupid to remember. (Where's my psycho wand?).

And these are the only two mil lilies I think I have seen in my entire PSO career.

Manny
May 26, 2003, 07:36 PM
Three Pals in the same room.

Auracom
May 26, 2003, 07:48 PM
hehe when I was hunting easter eggs I saw a total of 3 nar lillies and 1 mil lilly. Mind you none in the same room. lol congrats man