PDA

View Full Version : Flight Fan on Androids= More Exp?!

NekoHikari
May 26, 2003, 04:04 AM
Is this true or not? I've had people swear to me that the Flight Fan's special steals more EXP for an android than normal. Sounds crazy to me, but I have to know.

Trickstr
May 26, 2003, 06:21 AM
I doubt it, but I'm probalbly the least intelligant person on this sight.

VulpesMundi
May 26, 2003, 06:38 AM
All experience stealing weapons give a bonus to droids. Nobody knows if this was intentional or a glitch, though. You would probably be better off looking for a King's Diska with a nice hit bonus, though. Just keep in mind that slicer-class weapon special attacks are divided by five (ie. each of the five hits is 1/5 as effective as a single-hit weapon would be).

dj_dan
May 26, 2003, 07:37 AM
On 2003-05-26 04:38, VulpesMundi wrote:
All experience stealing weapons give a bonus to droids. Nobody knows if this was intentional or a glitch, though. You would probably be better off looking for a King's Diska with a nice hit bonus, though. Just keep in mind that slicer-class weapon special attacks are divided by five (ie. each of the five hits is 1/5 as effective as a single-hit weapon would be).

You're right, but you're also wrong.

Yes Androids get the exp stealing bonus, but slicer's are not split up into 1/5th. At least such is not the case for Android Hunters (I believe it is that way for Android Rangers).
Currently I'm using a Flight Fan with my HUcaseal and each hit earns me 80 exp.

rena-ko
May 26, 2003, 08:24 AM
i used a flight fan's special with a RAcaseal on v2-days and it got me 80 exp from every ult-enemy - may it be a bartle, or a claw or an arlan...

but... stealing exp is the most boring thing to do... i'd say... its ok if you still kill the enemies after a while, but if you only give around 1-4 damage per hit, if even at all... its mind numbing...

i have to say, it brought me from lvl 131 to lvl 151 within 1 or so week but at the cost that i ruined the game for me that time... (for 2 weeks i did not touch the game for offline mode and online i only chatted...)

Malkavian
May 26, 2003, 08:59 AM
Is not a glitch is intentional.
And non androids gets the hp halving bonus. A non android can take 3/4 of enemy's hp with a demon's weapon or a special weapon that does that and 1/2 with devil's weapons and special weapons that do it too. But androids is only 1/3 and 1/5 respectively.

NekoHikari
May 26, 2003, 03:35 PM
Wow... I just learned two very useful things about PSO that I never knew before. Thanks guys.

polishedweasel
May 27, 2003, 02:04 AM
and all this time I thought the GOD HAND was the best for stealing experience. Silly me!

Trickstr
May 27, 2003, 02:35 AM
Trickstr's wrong again SURPRISE arnt it.