PDA

View Full Version : NEW poll on low lvl ass kickers

RaVenous_Monk
May 26, 2003, 04:03 PM
they make me rephase cuz halve is spam

Just 1 stupid choose this time

Guntz348
May 26, 2003, 05:16 PM
And now it makes absolutly no sence. Try going into more detail. What weapons do you hand down to your low lvls? Do you raise a mag to 200 to give the low lvl? What armours and units do you give him/her? Things like that, it's all about the details.

RaVenous_Monk
May 26, 2003, 05:22 PM
O i C

In my case i gave my lvl 142(I suck) mag to my lvl 1 HuCast and a Orge/power- and a kinght/power+ to him and uses a boomba arm. As for armor i just gave him money to buy one that looks good for him

Now your Turns...

CGoodness
May 26, 2003, 07:44 PM
i gave my fonewm (now level 51)
a level 200 bhirava
4 slot frame
dragon/hp
master/ability
ogre/power
devil/battle
and some mats and an autogun to start with
and i stacked it with magic
dark falz was my bitch on normal lol

RaVenous_Monk
May 26, 2003, 07:58 PM
Ahhh mats didnt think of that should have put it in the poll. Oh well

must you all vote "please let me die"?

polishedweasel
May 27, 2003, 01:59 AM
I voted that you should die too

But I made a new FOnewm the other day.

LV 200 Dreamcast 195mind
4 slot Frame
4 God minds
and a bunch of good weapons

In 12 hours of play time he's in Ultimate Caves and is lv 54. Booya!!

SubstanceD
May 27, 2003, 06:31 AM
I gave my Fomar a lv.200 Varaha Mag, A Pallach and a few Mind Mats ( that he has not used yet ). Other than those I gave him a Club of Laconium and a Talis that he is not able to equip yet ( and won't be able to equip for a long time ) and a Soul Eater ( or whatever Kireeks weapon is called ).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2003-05-27 10:35 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
May 27, 2003, 11:28 AM
i do that too with my mags. i love to recycle them when they are not in use. granted, that takes some of the fun out of normal - vhard, but thats the breaks of the game.

tehkao
May 27, 2003, 01:04 PM
I would like to put in a vote for: stop playing PSO so much so I can go back to high school and learn how to write coherently.

CGoodness
May 27, 2003, 03:27 PM
LOL! u sew fuhnie

Vanango
May 28, 2003, 12:24 AM
On 2003-05-27 11:04, tehkao wrote:
I would like to put in a vote for: stop playing PSO so much so I can go back to high school and learn how to write coherently.

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/147/nation/Writing_term_papers_has_become_a_lost_art+.shtml

All schools need to refocus that way, said Gary Orfield, a professor of education at Harvard University. During his public high school days, he wrote many research papers, including one on Shakespeare. Such assignments are rare today, he said, because ''we're in such an idiotic period in education that we've simplified it into filling in this bubble.'' ''If we send students to college without being able to think, synthesize, or write in a coherent way, students are going to be crippled, no matter what their test scores are,'' he said.

The result shows in the awful quality of many college term papers, said J. Martin Rochester, author of a book on failing education systems and a professor of political science at the University of Missouri at St. Louis.

''I read every paper line by line,'' he said of his students' research projects. ''It's one of the most painful ordeals you can ever go through. Students today cannot write a complete sentence.''

Eliana Seja, 18, a freshman at the University of Southern California, said she rarely had to do research papers when she was an honors student at Chino (Calif.) High School. The longest assignment she remembers was three pages. During her senior year, the only writing assignment she completed was her personal essay required for college admittance, she said.

High School just means being able to sell "special brownies" among doing other things: http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=1294255&nav=3YeXG1su

The more you read the better you write, right? Ah yes, no one cares:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=529&ncid=529&e=3&u=/ap/20030526/ap_en_tv/tv_reading_rainbow_2

Hey, he started it