PDA

View Full Version : People are generous!

JayHale
Mar 12, 2001, 12:43 AM
Listen to this people. I joined a little online game with some low level peeps, but since I'm a FOnewm I'm pretty weak, and they were really strong. I'm a level 29 and still can't enter the ruins by myself. Well anyways, me and my crew went throughout the Ruins slashing through monster after monster, and I complained that I had a sucky weapon, and then one of my team mates offered me a weapon, but I didn't want to accept because I felt that it was wrong. So, we went back to the town and she dropped me an Assualt, I was like sweet, then she dropped something else, a Varista+13. I was thrilled. I don't care if the thing was duped, I still think that was the nicest thing someone has ever did for me, and in favor, I'm going to do the same from now on. I think it's nice how just a little genorosity can make you feel so good. Oh, and btw I felt moraly obligated to pay her, so I gave her like 19,000 for it, did I short change her?

f0rge
Mar 12, 2001, 12:53 AM
not really, i find umpteen varistas every time out now.

lordwu
Mar 12, 2001, 03:14 AM
Uh...I don't know you can grind a Varista to +13? It's nice to give things and all but give what you earned, not what you duped.