PDA

View Full Version : A few comments on the new PDF maps.

GyroidFanatic
May 26, 2003, 07:25 PM
I just downloaded the Ruins map, and I must say that I am impressed.

Although, there are a few mistakes/wastes of paper(if you print it out).
---Page 24 of Ruins is completely blank except for the Header and Footer.
---Pages 2, 12, 20, 22, 25, and 27 seem like a waste of paper. If you could somehow shrink down the size of the Header and/or Footer, it would reduce the page size by several pages(or you could just make it so the maps are on odd-numbered pages and Enemy/EXP Counts on even-numbered pages for the large ones).

As I'm typing this up I am also downloading the Forest one. Except for a missing empty box for Barbarous Wolf on page 5, this one is excellent.

LollipopLolita
May 26, 2003, 07:29 PM
okay but later, i am too damn lazy right now i tell you. i've met my quota for today!

don't know why the forest did that when it's fine on my master copy. damn you adobe!!! adobe messed it all up. but i wouldn't mind a free copy of after effects production bundle adobe!

i'll probably shrink down the image to make em all fit. ^_^ how bout i do it by tomorrow night or something. unless i have to work on the new quest.

thaaaaank you!!!

LollipopLolita
May 26, 2003, 07:36 PM
dood that barbarous box doens't matter, there's nothing in offline anyhow!!. but i will fix, i'm just slightly gone off whack right now. too much sugar.

GyroidFanatic
May 26, 2003, 07:47 PM
More nit-picking...

Mines is perfect, but Caves has some problems, on Page 5, there is an extra row on the enemy count guide that shouldn't be there. Also, there is the same problem as the Ruins where there is some pages with only EXP counts.

LollipopLolita
May 26, 2003, 07:55 PM
i will fix!!! but right now i go out!

LollipopLolita
May 27, 2003, 01:53 AM
i tried fixing it, was fine on my doc, but pdf made it weird, so i'm just gonna deal with it later... >.> annoying

LollipopLolita
May 27, 2003, 03:26 AM
okay i got way too annoyed and fixed it, so it's all fixed