PDA

View Full Version : couple of theries/ideas

themysticsayan
May 26, 2003, 09:55 PM
herews a couple of theries and or ideas about pso

1:if the temple and spacship levels are vr ie virtual reality how can the items and meseta be real when you leave?

2: if you look closly at the dubchich in ultamite you see the same symble found in the medicle center on pioneer 2 its kinda llike a red cross, i beleive that they are medical robots

what do you think?
feel free to post any other thaerys or ideas you have

Guntz348
May 27, 2003, 01:08 AM
On 2003-05-26 19:55, themysticsayan wrote:
herews a couple of theries and or ideas about pso

1:if the temple and spacship levels are vr ie virtual reality how can the items and meseta be real when you leave?

Matter to energy converter? The same way the transporters convert matter into energy to transport the energy stream somewhere, then the energy stream could be mannifested as matter. That's how the replicators work in star trek at least. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Just a thought though who knows.

polishedweasel
May 27, 2003, 01:56 AM
Um....wouldn't this belong in the General board? Anyway, since we're asking questions. Why does it say when you do max attack that the stuff you find will not be there when you leave? That confused me.

Aspriel
May 27, 2003, 03:30 AM
1: Would you rather it be fake and disapear after you get the hardest rare to find for your ID? Just playing, I havn't any good explanations for it.
(Network went down so posted this late. I concure with the matter conversion theory.)

2: I'd venture to guess that they didn't have any mining droids prepaired for the excavation of the Ruins so altered medical droids to mine equipment with. I'd venture to say that the flying crecent things(Can't remeber there names) were a form of repair droid turned offensive by the reprogramming they recieved.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aspriel on 2003-05-27 01:31 ]</font>

Trickstr
May 27, 2003, 04:47 AM
that about covers it I agree with you all

heres another theory
Cal is crazy and wants to destroy the human race.

what do you think?