PDA

View Full Version : Is this bad?

Trickstr
May 27, 2003, 02:31 AM
the best weapon I have is a Yamato +60 my only Armour & 11 star rare is the smoking plate (which I can't use) and I'm in Ultimate mode.
Other rare weapons I have are:
Elyson
H&6 Justise
M&16 vise
L&K combat
Gobooma's claw
Mace of Adaman

I know section Id decides what Items you find but is it also based on your Time or your level?

PS: I don't have the net so I havn't traded with anyone

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trickstr on 2003-05-27 00:32 ]</font>

Hakai
May 27, 2003, 09:22 PM
Not bad. I think.. Yamato? Wait yeah that's a pretty crappy weapon. Play more, hunt rares. Then you'll be set. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Soukosa
May 27, 2003, 09:27 PM
That's not too bad. How long have you been in Ultimate?

Trickstr
May 28, 2003, 12:47 AM
a while I'd say 25 hours (in the game) or so maybe 40.

NekoHikari
May 28, 2003, 01:36 AM
That's what you get for choosing Purplenum as your Section ID. Don't get me wrong, I love Purple- you can get God/Minds very easily, as well as a Sacred Cloth if you choose to pipe for it. I suppose the Psycho wand wouldn't do you any good... Hmmm... Come to think of it Purplenum is really more of a Force and Ranger color than a Hunter color. Although you can get Kamui, that's not so bad... start doing Ultimate temple runs!

Trickstr
May 28, 2003, 03:41 AM
yeah I chose Purplenum bacause Purple is my favourite colour boy what a poor misguided 4 year old I am
thanx for the tip. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

rena-ko
May 28, 2003, 04:08 AM
if this is your only char (and you dont plan on any others in the near future) then its indeed a bad ID choice - you could make a redria or skyly force or ranger and level both charas simultanously - and exchange what theyve found in multimode (you'll need 2 controllers for that, though).

or go online, find some good friend to trade with and trade for basic weapons - dragon slayer or last survivor and the like.
always remember: stuff you find and you may not be able to use might be of better use for others.

good luck.

Trickstr
May 29, 2003, 12:29 AM
I've got A fonewm skyly I'm training at the presant