PDA

View Full Version : about Multiple player in GC

striders
May 27, 2003, 09:49 AM
i hope i'm on the right topic room . What i wanna know is that can u play multiple players mode with 3 or even 4 memory card ?

Benoit
May 27, 2003, 01:36 PM
Do you mean use 3 or 4 memory cards at once or 3 or 4 characters on one memory cards?

If it's like the first description, I think not, since the GameCube only has two slots.
If it's like the second one, then yes.

incognito32
May 27, 2003, 01:47 PM
yes, you can. player 2-4 all can use 2nd memory card port.

remember to save all players back to original cards, though... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

OmegaLoser
May 27, 2003, 08:17 PM
you CAN use 4 different cards at the same time. just pull out the card in SLOT 2 (NOT SLOT 1). then, pick the character on the new card. when done playing, just make sure the characters get put back on the CORRECT card. otherwise you character will be lost in the void of temp data. my freinds and i do it all the time. 4 players, 4 memory cards.

CGoodness
May 27, 2003, 08:53 PM
it works but its really kinda confusing. My friends are all geniuses but i gotta explain over and over...

striders
May 28, 2003, 07:56 AM
I get it now ~ tht's mean i put a character into the temp from memory card slot B . Then i can remove the slot B memory card and put another memory card into slot B and put it into temp list as well . So that in the end of the day there is two temp character in it isn't it ? after i finish i have to put the characters back to their own memory card data isn't it ? Thx ~!

CGoodness
May 28, 2003, 03:38 PM
yes just make sure you quit game and turn off the GCN before you put the other memory card in