PDA

View Full Version : Well seems noone can be trusted these days...

Cyanide
Mar 12, 2001, 02:03 AM
Well I was playing online for the first time. Cause i could not get my ISP to work so I had a lot of stuff in my item check. Well to start things off my Friend really wanted a double saber so I was going to trade this guy. For one so when I went over to pick up his item I didn't get a double saber to say the least. Maybe I am just too trusting but that is obviously not very polite. Oh well thats not all. Later I was playing in the ruins with my high level character to protect some of my friends. Then another joins so I figured I could help him out. So I was healing and shifta with my HUmar to help out killing someguys here and there. Then I got swarmed and died. Well after I died the guy who just joined stole my Vise +9 not all that good but it still really stunk cause it had some decent %'s needless to say I'm not very pleased with my first online experience...

Lucidservant
Mar 12, 2001, 06:46 AM
Go to puck 13. Go to Puck 9. There are good people. They exist.

Haywire
Mar 12, 2001, 06:52 AM
This need not apply to me, one of the nicest gamers around...

Take it easy and i hope your fortunes improve my friend ...

Sheogorath
Mar 12, 2001, 07:03 AM
Need a new Visk? I have one thats 30% against dark, 30% machines. It's yours. Also have a gush laser, which is great against DF when he goes invulnerable.

If you want good people, listen to the other guy above me, go to puck 9. I hang out there, as do my friends. Most people from PSO world are there. Look for a game called PSO World-SHEO and you'll be promised a safe, good old fahioned game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

OR any PSO world game, for that matter.

f0rge
Mar 12, 2001, 07:06 AM
something similar happened to me tonight.

i was playing for quite a while with this guy in my group, like 30-45 minutes, he seemed cool and we were having fun.

then i died and he grabbed my chainsawd and disconnected.

i used to think that ppl you played with for a while could be trusted, but i guess not.

dupers i can handle no problem, but fucking thieves are the plague of this game. they make me so mad...........

Enchantress
Mar 12, 2001, 07:11 AM
eek that sux0rz.. sorry to hear that..i probably dunno how u guys feel since i never gotten anything stolen, i hope u get your stuff back tho..if u need any help u can always ask me, i hang around puck 9 the most cuz sheo is there allt he times http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Sheogorath
Mar 12, 2001, 07:21 AM
LOL, yeah...mmmm hmmmm
You hang around, waiting for me to drop my stuff and run, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
j/k

The game is made by WHO you play with, not HOW you play. Well, thats my opinion anyways. We had a few good games tonight, didn't we Enchantress?

I wasn't too fond of that guy named Jay in our last game (The one with kara) I played with people like him, you know the types, they see me with my bazooka/eater, kicking butt, then tear out an S-beat and start using the Instant kill special on the S-beat to show off and kill things before I can even get to them. then they shuffle through about 15 different rares for no reason at all, showing off to me.

I was polite as always though, I understand how some people like to showboat. I was ABOUT to curse him out for not letting you and Kara get Experience, because its RUDE for people to use the S-beat instant kill in that way. Gosh, at least let you and kara get in the room for cripes sake http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Like I said, You won't find anyone on PSO more willing to lay down and die for someone then me. Well, aside from the fact that I don't die http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I take the protection of my team mates VERY seriously, so much so that enchantress was yelling at me for wasting my Star Atomizers on her.

I Live to serve.

Tiny_Tim
Mar 12, 2001, 09:46 AM
If you still need a Double Saber, post here to let me know and I'll give you one, no charge.

Yes I'm quite serious, and no it's not a dupe. I'm just offering to make your future online experience a little better than the first.

Sciler
Mar 12, 2001, 03:50 PM
<font face=times new roman color=red>That sucks, you can game with me anytime hun, I dont steal, hell, I rarely pic up items unless I created a room that night for treasure hunting. I also have an extra dbl saber I dont need if you want it. I have the twin brand now and dont need it. Just let me know. I'll be on Puck 9 tonight, look for Akumi.<center>

Manifest
Mar 12, 2001, 05:16 PM
welcome to PSO, You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. You must be cautious. All kidding aside, I like theives. Im not one, but I get a little bit of a rush when playing with people I dont trust, knowing that if I happen to get surrounded by delsabers I could lose that double saber or photon claw I love so much. Its like the old west.

Glider
Mar 12, 2001, 07:15 PM
Personally, I think thieves are better then dupers. Most thieves just do it for fun, or people who they don't like. Plus it makes the game more exciting for me. I would be pissed if someone got my chain sawd, but at least it would add a new element to the game. It would also be fun to hunt them down and harrass them.