PDA

View Full Version : Viridians: How did you find your God Power?

Asia_Skyly
May 27, 2003, 01:26 PM
I have been telepiping, intermitently for about 3 hours. Still not one since Mil Lily in Ultimate Caves. Can someone tell me what their strategy was? Did you get your God Power from Slimes instead? Please chime in with your experiences.

NekoHikari
May 28, 2003, 01:50 AM
Just pipe for one in Addicting Food. Waterfall tears is better, but Addicting Food is good enough. You already know that it's the Mil Lily, so just keep piping til you see one. All you need is patience. And if you kill it and you get no God/Power, just do it again. Eventually, you'll get one.

Tigertron
May 28, 2003, 01:16 PM
prety much that is all there is to it.

Frozencookies
May 28, 2003, 03:16 PM
Depending on which dificulty you are on, there is a different rare monster that drops it. On Vhard, the Pouilly Slime (Red Pofuilly Slime) will drop it just about every time you kill it. These are most easily found in the "Soul of a Blacksmith" quest. Or, you can do as said above on Ultimate. I personally go for the Pouilly Slime because they don't spit Megid, and that really helps the cause of going down and not dying...

FluxGryphon
May 28, 2003, 03:50 PM
I have not gotten a single red box from a Mil Lily. And I've seen six of them.

However, I have gotten a God/Power from a VH Pouilly Slime - 100% rare item drop rate. One of these days I should go after more...

Poor Skyly has to have Temple Hildetorrs to get one...arg.

Appleicious
May 28, 2003, 05:36 PM
I'm just putting in my vote.

I agree with what others said above. I got mine from a Pouilly Slime in Very Hard mode. I do the Addicting Food quest. Good thing is that right after that room, I go to the next one and get a Devil/Battle from a Nar Lilly. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm working on the "time-based rare enemy appearance" hypothesis proposed by others recently. Last night, I found a Pouilly Slime, and got my God/Power. Then I immediately moved to the Nar Lilly room (with 6 lillies). On my first pipe, I found a Nar Lilly and got a Devil/Battle. I thought what the heck and piped one more time and another one of those lillies was a Nar and I got a second Devil/Battle. I noted the time for each of their appearances and will be confirming this tonight.

Good luck!