PDA

View Full Version : an anti cheat pso patch is on the way, and im not talking ap

kien_reluctant_hero
Mar 12, 2001, 02:16 AM
you know, im a little tired with this debate. cheats are bad, duping is bad. ok, now what? did any of your arguements cause a pso revolution, in which people dont cheat or dupe? the problem is all you can do is pontificate. and that doesnt get us anywhere. let me say it another way. talk is cheap. what do you guys hope to accomplish? everything there is to say has been said. what actions have you taken to end this problem?

want to take action yourselves? why not buy a gameshark or exploder and write an anti cheat code? when i used to play age of empires on msn cheating using a 'trainer' was rampant. someone actually developed a homemade patch that when enabled nobody could cheat. maybe a one of you geniuses out there should take a crack at it.

lets see the true strength of your convictions. i have faith that you can do it. all i ever hear is that cheaters are stupid. (but apparently smart enough to write code. ) so if they are so dumb and your so smart lets have it... heres an idea, you might want to see if theres a way to write a code that will block out the 'enable' code required to use the cheats.