PDA

View Full Version : Do u like your Fomarl?

Aphrodite2003
May 27, 2003, 02:44 PM
Hey, I was just wanting to know if you are satisfied with your Fomarl? I have one at lv.117 and i have never regretted making her. It seems like people have never really given them a chance. I mean I know there are not the strongest spell-casters, but I find mine fun and nice to play with. Tell me what u think about yours. Thanks.

DigitalGekko
May 27, 2003, 03:42 PM
Well mines only lvl 28 as i've been working on my 127 RAmar and 63 RAmarl, but so far, I like her. Uses a hildebear cane and can easily hold her own. She's the first time i've used a force, and it's quite an experience thus far.

Dhylec
May 27, 2003, 03:49 PM
i have yet to play my fomarl in gc, but my dcv2 fo was kicking, zapping & burning baddies left & right.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
i consider fomarl as an icon for soft & powerful in pso

CGoodness
May 27, 2003, 03:52 PM
mine is at level 10 and it is stronger (shooting and magic) than my friends level 30 character. (a RAmar)

Muku6
May 27, 2003, 04:39 PM
I had a level 100 FOmarl on DC version 1 of PSO. I loved her so much.

Now I'm on GC version with my main character again being a FOmarl. She's level 111 and I'm glad I remade her. She's the best. I have her melee so it makes it more fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ginko990
May 27, 2003, 04:41 PM
I started a FOmarl two days ago and shes level 38 now, I love her.

Jason
May 27, 2003, 04:41 PM
I like your sig, Muku6. Duck Hunt was a cool game.

shin_phish
May 27, 2003, 05:53 PM
Kardis, Lvl 139 FOmarl.

She was at 100 when a quit the DC, and she has been just as much fun (if not more so with all the coo new stuff) on the GC.

FOmarls are still the support experts, and I play that support style to the fullest (*rummages through Marinas Bag*)

Rhete
May 27, 2003, 08:18 PM
My FOmarl was a wannabe HUnewearl. She had trouble hitting with normal attacks, and didnt do very much damage. Never got to ult online with her.

Nai_Calus
May 27, 2003, 09:08 PM
I recreated over mine. I hate the way they look walking and running and doing just about anything. And I'm offline only, so the only thing FOmarls are good at is useless to me. I'm much happier with my FOmar, FOnewm and the Elly-clone FOnewearl I like to take to Normal Seabed with my HUmar and at least 20 Moon Atomizers so I can watch her die repeatedly.

Blenjar
May 27, 2003, 09:15 PM
Mine is lv 0. Not born. I'll make one if I a person tells me too. oh duh, I'll now.

Moleman
May 28, 2003, 05:52 AM
I am satisfied with mine. She's only at level 27, because I've been working mainly on a HuMar.

The only problem is that FoMarls look a little weird from the back and side because of that thing on their back.

DOSError
May 28, 2003, 07:21 AM
I'll have to make one.. Since i do have about 10-15 force rares that i can't use, but i lost my talis when i got corrupted.. oh well.. i still have more.

Dhylec
May 28, 2003, 11:03 AM
On 2003-05-27 19:08, Ian-KunX wrote:
I hate the way they look walking and running and doing just about anything. And I'm offline only, so the only thing FOmarls are good at is useless to me. I'm much happier with my FOmar, FOnewm and the Elly-clone FOnewearl I like to take to Normal Seabed with my HUmar and at least 20 Moon Atomizers so I can watch her die repeatedly.

man, seems like u got a sadistic thing for females.. O_o

Nai_Calus
May 28, 2003, 12:13 PM
Nah, I just like abusing Elly. Got tired of just threatening to feed her to a Delbiter if she didn't stop being creepy, and it's better than going and failing Knowing One's Heart a bunch of times. That quest is depressing. Poor Elly. It's still no excuse for being so completely insane.
And I hate most of the female classes. I like RAmarls, they don't look like slutty whores and they're fun, and FOnewearls aren't bad if you can make them non-pedo. *shrug* I likes da males. They're better on the eyes. Stupid costumes or no. *pats poor kawaii Ian-chan X*

Auracom
May 28, 2003, 03:01 PM
I do not have a FOmarl but they are fun to play with hehe... such cute FOs