PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft 3 & Froen Throne

Robomonke
May 27, 2003, 05:49 PM
Has anyone here played the beta for Frozen throne or know anything about speecific statistics and spells of the new heros?

Also any general warcraft 3 chat is kool too.

Kent
May 27, 2003, 09:57 PM
You'd think that anybody that is in the beta would be under NDA, and unable to tell you.

Besides, WarCraft 3 sucks anyway.

Para
May 27, 2003, 11:40 PM
hehe i like warcraft III alot...
the beta for TFT is really good...
i can say its a good expansion =)

Robomonke
May 28, 2003, 02:59 PM
On 2003-05-27 19:57, Kent wrote:
You'd think that anybody that is in the beta would be under NDA, and unable to tell you.

No, theres quite a few websites who release this kind of info. However many of them dont have more than a few or require you to pay for them.

Kent
May 28, 2003, 04:07 PM
On 2003-05-28 12:59, Robomonke wrote:

No, theres quite a few websites who release this kind of info. However many of them dont have more than a few or require you to pay for them.

Generally, all those sites that have info on the expansion only have information that Blizzard has given them, not info directly from the beta testers themselves.

Ness
May 28, 2003, 05:36 PM

Hey, hey, HEY, there is no need to talk in such ways.

I can't wait for Frozen Throne to come out.

Robomonke
May 29, 2003, 03:56 PM
Generally, all those sites that have info on the expansion only have information that Blizzard has given them, not info directly from the beta testers themselves.

Generally, but one of them has a staff where about 6 people have the beta and they all discuss it, but unfortunatly you have to pay for it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BTW Ness I'm getting it shortly after it comes out if not the day of. If you have Warcraft 3 readily available id like to play you. (and probably lose http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robomonke on 2003-05-29 13:57 ]</font>

TR3NT
May 31, 2003, 09:58 PM
I've been playing TFT beta for awhile now, and let me tell you that it is Warcraft 3 just better. No more all-caster armies, no more Ancient abuse. The game is more built for mixed-armies, instead of the "mass this unit" gameplay of Warcraft 3.

It's going to be alot of fun.

Anyway, I sound like a bad ad, so I'm going now.