PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Speical Attacks

Darvan
May 27, 2003, 08:01 PM
Hi,

I wanted to know if there's anyway to increase the chance of a speical attack going off on a weapon? Does it has something to do with a character stat or weapon?

LollipopLolita
May 27, 2003, 08:03 PM
let me get this right?

you are asking how to use the special on a weapon?

or the special working?

and special or element?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-27 18:05 ]</font>

Reenee
May 27, 2003, 08:13 PM
On 2003-05-27 18:01, Darvan wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to know if there's anyway to increase the chance of a speical attack going off on a weapon? Does it has something to do with a character stat or weapon?

You want the special attack happening more often? Get the element to its highest potential (i.e. if you wanted to use one-hit kill elements, the best one to use would be Hell), and have the weapon have a Hit % Photon.

Darvan
May 27, 2003, 08:35 PM
LollipopLolita,

Shapiro answered my question for me thanks to the both of you.

On 2003-05-27 18:13, Shapiro wrote:

On 2003-05-27 18:01, Darvan wrote:
Hi,

You want the special attack happening more often? Get the element to its highest potential (i.e. if you wanted to use one-hit kill elements, the best one to use would be Hell), and have the weapon have a Hit % Photon.