PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flowwww o_O

DarkShinjaru
May 27, 2003, 10:12 PM
Yeah, just need some helply help on Flowness. Do those rays of energy do any kind of elemental damage to you so you can protect against it, or does it just rely on sheer HP like most other bosses? I'm lvl 115, Ult Olga with about 1078 HP offline and he's making me his bitch.

DarkShinjaru
May 28, 2003, 09:52 PM
>> ahem....

SammaeltheDark
May 28, 2003, 10:17 PM
Hrm. Well seeing as how I've dropped Ult Flow offline two times in two days with my FOmar with no problems, I'd have to say that having Light resistance probably helps. Sammael has 960-something HP and I have yet to see one attack from Flow that has killed me in one hit. Even his Heaven's Punisher-type attack in form 2 doesn't instantly kill me (used to when I fought him on hard & vhard). My light resist is 30.
And in case Def does anything to the attacks, mine was 750 w/ deband.

Rappy-Assassin
May 28, 2003, 10:17 PM
Olga Flow has no element so no I don't think you can protect yourself from those giant rays of instant doom

DarkShinjaru
May 28, 2003, 10:38 PM
ah, I got 638 defense and about 20 ELT..I still dont see how those light rays can drop me in 1 shot...

DigitalGekko
May 28, 2003, 10:44 PM
Its because it's essentially a huge blast of megid. Carry dolls, use a gun and attack from far away, and if you know what he's about to dom run like hell. If both of the Giel are dead, he can't do the megid blast.

Reenee
May 29, 2003, 12:18 AM
You are all dying in one hit because you're wayyy too close to Olga Flow. That's why almost everybody goes at 'im sans-melee.

Davion
May 29, 2003, 01:04 PM
I found a good way to survive that giant wave and the beams. You run into Flow's foot just before one of those attacks hit, then you get damage, but you're on the ground for the really hard hits.

RuneScapeMan
May 29, 2003, 03:51 PM
If your talking about the second form, all I have to say is.
Do as me, shot him with a god mechgun without stopping and you'll kill him before he even uses a good attack on you.
But I only faced him four times so I have never seen him do any attack as his second form...

MagnumOpus
May 29, 2003, 04:14 PM
I agree with the distance tactic, I just recently went through seabed for the first time, I used my HUmar level 169. The first time I fought olga flow on his second form he annihilatedme with his megid type beam from above. When i came back, i just kept my distance and took him out using a mechgun. I destroyed him, cant wait to fight him again, and go onine and beat him using a red type weapon, then go and see Heathcliff Flowen.....
Peace love and hair grease!
CHEERS!

Ryo_Hayasa
May 30, 2003, 09:12 AM
heh heh, of come on guys it's not a Megid beam. it does a certant damage, i think it maybe constant for all the classes. it kills you in one hit because it's suppose to. your not strong enough to live threw it. just keep with the guys, don't be a idiot and run hcking away at his elf shoes, he'll just beam you dead. don't worry once you've got alot off hp you'll live threw the attack. and then you can really get him.

Monomate
May 30, 2003, 12:37 PM
his beams are one hit kills i always supposed. but now...i've survived it once (left me with exactly 6 HP) but i was farther away than i usually was (i kicked his ass with my Musashi, that time i was busy running from a Giel...) my answer is: SCAPE DOLLS! it took me five to beat him my first time, and three my second (man...after he died i wanted that sword SO BAD!!!! I must get the Parasitic Gene 'Flow' now...)

HKUSPTACTICAL
May 30, 2003, 12:46 PM
I dont know but it may just be cowardace but i find it helpfull to hide behind a rock and come out when clear to take a pot shot

WITH A SWEET OH SO SWEET GUNNN......

SHIT sorry i neeed to calm down

Ranger_Larry
May 30, 2003, 07:30 PM
Phalanx I heard say one time his damage is 1600 HP. I died with my ramar because I only had 1550 at the time....I am getting close to 1600 now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif (1588) I think it's like Dark Bringers rifle (1400 damage), it seems like instant death to all but the high level peeps/somewhat high level cast's.

WeinerTrick
May 30, 2003, 08:38 PM
I have the hardest time when he turns your character into Flowen and is invincible to normal attacks - only techs seem to hurt him.

As my HUcast it's QUITE difficult to injure him as such.

Foxx-
May 30, 2003, 11:52 PM
My basic strategy with Flow, when you want to melee him with some uber-strong weapon, is to go in and whack away.

When he stops moving, either I run away as fast as I can, or try to hit a foot or something.

When he changes me into Flowen, the best method I've found to hurt him is to.. well... die. This breaks the spell, obviously.

My brother had a theory that you could shoot him with a red gun and not deal damage to the person who was posessed, but that proved to be incorrect, if I remember correctly.
He tried his red mechguns, and those ended up halfway killing me. Maybe the red handgun works, maybe it doesn't, but he heard that somewhere.