PDA

View Full Version : Im Looking For Double Saber.

Chaz
Mar 12, 2001, 03:14 AM
I am looking for a double saber. As most of you having more than 1 already, I just want to get my hands on one.

I am willing to trade
Parasite Wear: Nelgal
or
Parasite Wear: De Rol.

Please help me out.

Kuan_X
Mar 12, 2001, 06:05 AM
I have double saber not duped (still in ??? Special Weapon form). What can you offer for it? I don't want armor.

Ukyou
Mar 12, 2001, 03:54 PM
I have a Double Saber+4 0% all
How many slots in each of those armor?
Also, have anything else up for trade?

Chaz
Mar 12, 2001, 09:59 PM
Hmmm...weapons...what kind of weapons are you looking for?

i.e Sabers...swords...canes...etc.

Manifest
Mar 12, 2001, 10:10 PM
On 2001-03-12 03:05, Kuan_X wrote:
I have double saber not duped (still in ??? Special Weapon form). What can you offer for it? I don't want armor.

if its not duped, and still in ???SPECIAL WEAPON form like you say, then how do you know what it is?

I have a double saber that I found myself. Ill trade it for your de rol parasite wear.

Chaz
Mar 12, 2001, 10:13 PM
Im cool with that! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Do you have AIM or AOL so you can email or IM me? My email is [email protected] or IM NOFXGuy84.

Lendys
Mar 12, 2001, 10:55 PM
If that nelgal has at least 2 slots in it, I will trade a double saber +20 for it. if interested, please reply. Thanks!

Kuan_X
Mar 12, 2001, 11:30 PM
Manifest, everyone knows that you can know what a weapon is by two ways.

1) Equip the special weapon to see what kind of weapon it is (you can equip it even if it is still in ?? Special Weapon form).

2) The second way is to go to a tekker and tell it to identify the item. Once he does he gives you the option to trust him or not. If you don't trust him and pay him he will leave the weapon as ?? Special Weapon.

Isn't that easy? Wait, maybe you are looking for the third way....Psychic? No, I am not psychic.

NeoAez
Mar 13, 2001, 02:14 AM
Manifest,
As long as you can use the item (i.e. have the proper requirements) you can equip it and see what the base weapon type is. You just won't know what special powers it has until you get it identified by a Tekker.