PDA

View Full Version : GC: multiplayer interaction

-LordNikon-
May 28, 2003, 04:14 PM
I was just wondering. What exactly is the amount of interaction that is possible on PSO for NGC.

To play multiplayer offline do all the chars have to be on the same memory card? Can they be from multiple memory cards?

Can 2 people play online off the same GC console?

Any info on this would be helpful thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Lordnikon

Nickwillnotbe
May 28, 2003, 05:24 PM
Here are some answers:

No, in multiplayer the characters can be from 2 memory cards.

No, while playing online you can only have one person on the same console.

-LordNikon-
May 29, 2003, 01:10 AM
ok here is another question(last one, hehe)

Can 2 gamecubes each with different hunters liscenses be logged online on the same internet connection?

For Example: Can my friend bring his cube over, each of us on our own TV, and jack into my router, and have us both logging onto PSO via the same internet connection?

Kildin
May 29, 2003, 02:56 AM
I guess you can't, cause of the IP adress, not sure tho

LadyRedComet
May 29, 2003, 07:10 AM
I don't know, but for some reason my cousin and I (using same ISP) can't be online at the same time. It's weird. Then again, when his friends search for his guild card, they find my characters. That's weird too.

Kildin
May 29, 2003, 07:22 AM
On 2003-05-29 05:10, LadyRedComet wrote:
I don't know, but for some reason my cousin and I (using same ISP) can't be online at the same time. It's weird. Then again, when his friends search for his guild card, they find my characters. That's weird too.

Yes that's confirm what I said, you can't play online with only one ISP, you need 2, one for each GC

Raziel_Kai
May 29, 2003, 08:44 AM
You can use up to 2 mem cards when playing multiplayer offline.
When you play online, only one person per 'cube per IP can play.
A friend of mine had theorized he could hook up 2 'cubes equipped with a BBA each, and let 8 players play go at it using two TVs.
Well, so much for fanciful thinking, ne? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif