PDA

View Full Version : THe Combination or the Red Weapons letters...???

jDA025
May 28, 2003, 05:47 PM
Alright here it goes i put all the letters together and it spells HEATHCLIFF (He, cl, t, i, a, ff, h)...Does this mean something (the name) or do they like work together or something...Like if you have all red weapons in your inventory at once does it summon 'HEATHCLIFF' or correlate with this somehow??? IM LOST

dj_dan
May 28, 2003, 06:00 PM
First off, the name comes from Vice Commander Heathcliff Flowen. He is in the centre of Episode 2's storyline and was a dear friend/mentor of Red Ring Rico.

Since those two characters are somewhat linked, Rico would use these weapons, and it was believed that Flowen perhaps made them.

The fact that they spell out Heathcliff is also a hint that would lead someone to kill Olga Flow (Ep 2 final boss - Mutated Heathcliff Flowen) with one. This of course, frees Flowen's troubled spirit and lets you see him if you warp back to the final boss area.

Those are just a few things that came to mind, but they are definitely relevant to your post.

Dhylec
May 29, 2003, 09:14 AM
heh i dont know how u got all the red weps together.. but that's a heck of a collection
i wish st goes more into the rico/flowen plot to make the story better..

jDA025
May 29, 2003, 09:36 PM
Yeah all in all thats the only thing that PSO lacks...a story line which really isnt intended seeing its basically a game based on online play a guest mode, but the offline gameplay lacks because of the storyline malfunction....anyways back on my topic...so what you're saying is to fight Olga Flow (i have an Oran too) and defeat him with a red weapon of somekind and i am ensured the Olga Flow DNA or what? How does this work??!

Dhylec
May 29, 2003, 09:53 PM
getting the dna that way is just rumors.. not yet verified
try it out anyway!
my oran char is not even done w/normal so i cant even attempt

Monomate
May 29, 2003, 10:05 PM
i always wanted to see what the letters spelled out, but i was just too lazy...oh well, i collect red weapons becuase well, they just look sweet! (especially the red saber and slicer)

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 30, 2003, 11:05 AM
has any one tryed to equipt them in the right order in the game?

just a thout because ST said that there was way more to the game then what is being done now so.......try it at lv 100 plus ok

Deus-Irae
May 31, 2003, 04:05 AM
On 2003-05-30 09:05, FO-RA-HUnightv wrote:
just a thout because ST said that there was way more to the game then what is being done now so...

huh? when did they say this? and inreference to what? sounds interesting...!

what are we missing?!

rena-ko
May 31, 2003, 04:54 AM
back in the v2 days, there were a rumor that if you hit dark falz with all red weapons in the order that they spell flowens name, something happens...

i personally think thats a hoax but well, try it out if you have all ^_^

off topic
<-1234...