PDA

View Full Version : how serious are you?

Trickstr
May 29, 2003, 03:31 AM
Lately I've been wondering just how serious some people are about pso vote here

Trickstr
May 29, 2003, 03:34 AM
It's really good but I've been of it lately

rena-ko
May 29, 2003, 05:41 AM
guess what i voted... hm... i level way to quick... each new character means i'll have to go trough cmode before i will level beyond lvl 40 or use any lvl 15+ tech or material... dont ask, thats my pattern.

Raziel_Kai
May 29, 2003, 08:22 AM
Instead of getting home and catching up on my Z's, I play at least 2 to 4 hours. After that, I sleep, wake up, play at least another hour or two and finally, going to work.
If it weren't for PSO, I'd go bananas from pent-up stress. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

Jason
May 29, 2003, 08:38 AM
I play it often.

Reenee
May 29, 2003, 08:51 AM
An hour a day gets that damn Indi Belra outta the way to get my Yasha, ho'kay?

Damn SKYLY...

MasterForce
May 29, 2003, 09:30 AM
im a sad arse, i never put the controller down and in fact im trying to play it as im typing this lol

Jason
May 29, 2003, 11:11 AM
On 2003-05-29 07:30, MasterForce wrote:
im a sad arse, i never put the controller down and in fact im trying to play it as im typing this lol

I'm the same when I'm playing it. I won't sleep till I can't handle any longer.

Mystil
May 29, 2003, 11:13 AM
About hmm, 12 hours a day. I get 8 hours sleep inbetween. All my characters are part of my PSO fanfic I'm working on, so I play alot to get them all past 100 and build up a history/past with them.

Frozt
May 29, 2003, 11:32 AM
ehh When I was online I use to play my ass off on the game Id come home get a glass of Choc.Milk and some chips and play till morning.

Wolf_Tyrant
May 29, 2003, 11:43 AM
i play 10 hours a day or until my dad screams his arse of tellin me to stop playing! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Ayumu_Kasuga
May 29, 2003, 12:00 PM
Right now I'm averaging 4 hours a day. I have the xbox set up close enough to by computer in the bedroom so that I can take care of downloads/chats while i'm playing. Most nights I roll right out of my chair straight into bed. Keep trying to catch up to my friend's damn lv107 RAmarl...

MagnumOpus
May 29, 2003, 04:41 PM
I play every day, the things that keep PSO set inside my gamecube for the past 7 months and beyond are:
1. getting my HUmar (level 169) to level 200
2. Using new characters (FOmar level 90, RAcast
level 41)
3. Going rare enemy hunting (i just love coming
across a hildeblue/torr, pal/love rappy, mil
lilly, etc.
4. And the interaction online, its histerical!

PEACE, LOVE, and HAIR GREASE!
CHEERS!

I don't know whether it was a boxer or a bag, oh yeaahhh, can you see them, out on the porch, but they dont wave, oh I see them, around the front way, and I know that I know, I dont mind staying, I would like to stay, I dont want to stay, dont want to stay, oh dont want to go

Trickstr
May 30, 2003, 01:17 AM
Man this is a pretty good result.

Monomate
May 30, 2003, 12:30 PM
i would spend my whole life in the game, but my parents don't let me ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

scmfxt
May 30, 2003, 12:37 PM
Heh.. Too much free time on my hand right now.. lol

Frozt
May 30, 2003, 12:38 PM
THATS THE SPIRIT!
Man why doesent the makers of the .hack game use a pso kinda engine to make an online game like this I mean pso would still rule but there is a little help for sony *chuckles* hahahah!

HKUSPTACTICAL
May 30, 2003, 12:42 PM
I PLAY I PLAY I ADMIT IT I PLAY WHEN I SHOULD BE STUDYING I PLAY IN MY GOD DAMN DREAMS

...I DONT KNOW BUT I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM....

nah its normal right.....RIGHT......

ohhhhhhh...... I LOVE MY SWEET GUNS OHHHHHHHHHHH.... OH SORRY ONCE AGAIN

saffaya
May 31, 2003, 04:07 AM
weekdays (XBOX): whenever my JP friends send me an e-mail from their cell phones as they get back home.
average twice a week.

weekend (DC) : every Saturday night.

hollowtip
May 31, 2003, 04:21 AM
I used to play DC V1/V2 a lot but the GCN version, evolving little over its previous incarnations, turned me completely off. Paying roughly 10 a month for little added content isn't something I'm to fond of. Not trying to bash the game, it's just my honest opinion.

Ayumu_Kasuga
May 31, 2003, 11:07 AM
THATS THE SPIRIT!
Man why doesent the makers of the .hack game use a pso kinda engine to make an online game like this I mean pso would still rule but there is a little help for sony *chuckles* hahahah!

Well, the hack folks aren't doing this, but a game like that will soon exist
It's called True Fantasy Online due out next winter, and is coming to the xbox as well. ^_^

saffaya
May 31, 2003, 04:46 PM
although I don't like the character design much in True Fantasy Online (no Online RPG has better char than PSO IMO), I can't wait for it to be out and give a good kick in the nuts of ST.
Maybe then they'll move their lazy arses and make PSO better (patches & extra content)
Nothing like competion. I just can't wait.
(If only Shining Lore would get out too, man that'd be awesome to have some choice)

Kasera
May 31, 2003, 05:41 PM
When I do get back into playing PSO (happens in random intervals) I play far too much. Summer of 2001 was probably the most I'd ever played in my life. I averaged about 6-7 hours a day. Now I average about 2-4 anytime I start playing again.